We tried to tell you

The bobo posts are just trying to help. We've been telling you to sell ever since November. We don't want to see fellow anons losing money. We want to see everyone here make it.

Why didn't you listen? Why won't you listen now, sell and rebuy at 18k. Things are gonna get ugly for a while.

Attached: images (3).jpg (226x223, 6.62K)

>18k
It’s not going below 30k again

I listened Bobo. Thank you for your service. Now I have 50k in cash ready for re-deployment.

Checked fren. You will make it. Sadly too many here are stubborn or ignorant.

you lie 90% of the time, don't cry when no one believes you. if anything you do more damage trying to "help"

If this is the legit crash then it’s going to the teens

It's ogre, why won't anons listen?

Attached: ogre.jpg (1161x615, 68.28K)

There have been bobo posts for a fucking year while everything was mooning and now that stuff actually crashes bobos are taking victory laps. Wow! Much prophecy!

This bubble was literally the most predictable thing imagineable
>Fed stops buying
>Everything slows down
>People start selling

this, bobos were posting "dead cat bounce" all the way from 29K to 69K lmao

Bobo, I didn't listen. My portfolio at the height in 2021 was 22K and now it's only 6K. I am selling at a big lost.

Not my point, Bobos were calling a bubble back when it started pumping end of 2020. Bobos scared people out of ludicrous amounts of money and are now claiming victory. Even with my portfolio being wiped almost 60% I'm still up $300k from 2020.

You've been telling us to sell since May. Get real.

When bobos start feeling bad about mumus it's a sign that the worst has yet to come

this is only cos everyone already knows, do you google bread every day after you find out what toast is?

sell fren

Look at all these green IDs btw

>crypto apps shilled nonstop
>people buying monkey pictures for mansion prices
We are going below 20k

We’ll be back green by end of week. Not going to be much downside from here when btc only when 3x from last run ath.

this you?

Attached: screencaped.png (852x522, 275.21K)

Attached: 8adaef2fc7827f78269e8d3edbf342c9.jpg (264x263, 15.61K)

All permabulls are zoomers.

The bobo who cried bear market. Biden shits his pants and the market dumps and suddenly you think you're a TA expert who timed the market.