Well BTC decided to bleed once again and my bags followed, guess it's time to reinvest. I'm currently holding AVAX...

Well BTC decided to bleed once again and my bags followed, guess it's time to reinvest. I'm currently holding AVAX, RADI, DOMI, LUNA, ROSE and XRP.
Feel free to roast my portfolio, share yours and shill some shit, I want to do some research on new things.

Attached: FB_IMG_1645468381342.jpg (720x720, 33.54K)

I like your portfolio
I'm crying too, the red market depresses me with painful liquidated positions. I'm holding avax,luna, gala, algo, velas.

I just hope my avax recover

I only hold red coins into bear markets (AVAX SAITO)

We all hope so, fuck Russia I guess

OP, have you heard about NEAR protocol and AURORA network?
I'll give you some alpha, check Polaris Finance, tomb fork on Aurora

Heard about near but never did research, never heard or read about aurora, shill me.

Trust me we are crying OP, for now only the metaverse ecosystem seems to be alive so get urself MANA,SAND and LFG who knows one of these might just do a solid 20x when the market recovers.

You some solid ones there user, just relax and e joy the ride or keep yourself busy by researching in new projects like GAMERSE the home of NFTs.

I hope you have other alts too and Mut just AVAX, you might want to check out some lowcaps to compensate for the loss especially in the metaverse and gaming NFT niche PKR and LFG, just try.

Attached: 1621584826394.png (1420x1335, 320.84K)

Keep holding bro, WAGMI.

Attached: ready_for_3x_lfg.gif (400x600, 1.77M)

Those are 2 solid ones dyor and get in early, you might want to consider gamerse LFG too, all 3 are potential moonshots.

Why are you worried about AVAX? That looks solid as hell.

It sure is a solid one, i keep watering it to grow with my ORE bag. A solid 5x on those two and i am set for retirement.

If it's ok for these people to constantly poison my food why weren't they doing it all along?

>AVAX, RADI, DOMI, LUNA, ROSE and XRP.
Why are you holding this fucking garbage still?
How didn't you sell AVAX and LUNA during an obvious mania phase?

The cross-chain identity niche is opening up OP and some projects are already getting the attention. Dyor on ORE protocol and thank me later.

AVAX and XRP is a solid hodl Jeet and I agree for Op to sell the rest and yolo into ORE atleast you get to earn passive income if you participate in the liquidity program.

Attached: ore_spank.gif (400x600, 1.07M)

Its gonna bleed more than that fag, just hodl your bags and ape into low cap gems say Axl that can give you the bliss of a sustainable project

Facts user the cross-chain identity and asset management ecosystem is moving even in this dip and ORE protocol is at the center of it all especially with its much talked about liquidity program.

Just buy BTC and ETH ranjesh, for a little diversification try ORE stake and earn 762% APY in the LM program.