Kek

kek

KEK

Attached: file.png (640x580, 299.9K)

Didn't they cancel the AEW game?

It seems like they have quietly pulled the plug on it

>cutscene vs alpha build

Not cutscene but I think I heard that the tna models had no face animations so he'll look like that win or loss

It looks like they did an upscale version of an Aki N64 model. Gta remastered vibes.

It'd probably too expensive. It took WWE like 30 years to even begin to be a real serious company. AEW has a long way to go

Where is it?

>alpha graphics
They updated from these old models a long time ago user. It's still not going for photorealism though.

why does everything that aew does so low budget looking? i understand its the first game but why shoot so low and make a shitty looking game? Take the extra time and money to make it look and play fucking amazingly that can proudly carry the title "All Elite". you trannys need to stop settling for shit.

Attached: 1615262716444.webm (960x540, 2.76M)

And TNA is still going too
AEW won’t make it to 14, it won’t even come close

>What is a cartoony art style

is that where were setting the bar now kek

Would this game have a mode where you can do the home alone match with marko stunt vs the inner circle

pretty shit and gay but nice cope.

The TNA game was underrated as hell, the gameplay was ass but it was enjoyable for what it was and the roster was pretty good

> Take the extra time and money to make it look and play fucking amazingly
That’s what they’re doing but impatient faggots say otherwise

Attached: E527E91E-CA0B-4F97-A710-95C677DDEA85.jpg (640x157, 36.52K)

They should have spent enough money and time on a decent team to develop the game to be playable for a few years. I doubt they will start to make yearly games like WWE, so why not make a game with good enough gameplay and features to be playable for some years.
They could also make money with special outfits, arenas or retired wrestlers that they can add to the game through DLCs.

>implying TNA character models don't look better than 99% of wrestling games

The game itself is meh but it looks good

>why does everything that aew does so low budget looking?
Money laundering

They announced this game three years ago lmao

Attached: 983BAD81-E5F9-431D-A635-41586EF8F1BF.gif (244x199, 528.76K)

Yeah, but TNA is completely irrelevant these days.

KEK WHAT A PISSANT COMPANY

Attached: reo.jpg (428x426, 26.28K)