Transmaxxing

This is honestly becoming a frighteningly common phenomenon. Pic related is a screenshot from a tripfag on Any Forums. They are a trans girl who is pretty good looking but I assume nothing special as a guy.

They would probably have gotten 2/3 likes a week before transition, but after trooning out they have literally maxed out likes and hundreds of matches with 8/10+ top tier chads.

Jfl bros, it’s so fucking over for men these days. Honestly it’s insane. Hypergamy has run so rampant that the only hope for young men is to take estrogen and become a sissy.

However in a way it’s kinda based because it weeds out all the betas who never should have passed on their genes in the first place..

Attached: 9CA3D540-940D-4E5A-8A4C-DBD9D7871BFB.jpg (576x1024, 60.92K)

Daily reminder this is a discord tranny thread. They make pathetic attempts at "corrupting" young people into becoming fags.

Attached: BBCtranny1.jpg (1790x1220, 452.86K)

Pic of “her”

Jfl. Female hypergamy has reached such fucking insane levels that a troon literally just have to look like an average girls and they will have more appeal than 99.99% of men

Like literally male models don’t even get that kind of attention on tinder. Transmaxxing has become the logical option for 99.99% of men in terms of increasing SMV. Fuck this Jewish clown world.

Attached: 38B06CDA-397A-470D-B980-3C23AA5BCAFB.jpg (477x1000, 151.98K)

Nobody is falling for your grooming tactics, discord tranny

tinder died back in fucking 2013 what are you doing faggot

>gym bros are all degenerate tranny lovers
Tob kek.

Also,
>tripfag from lgbt
They probably use edited to fuck photos and pretend to be an actual woman, spending all day on tinder to farm matches because they are mentally ill and it helps them forget about the festering wound between their legs.

Meds. Now.

Attached: 5726BAD3-B80B-4645-8414-60632B4B50C3.jpg (828x1455, 797.33K)

>cant get any chicks?
>try this one easy trick
>chop your dick off and get fucked by gay men instead
Kys glownigger shill.

what does jfl mean

I only fuck black trannies and I gotta tell you it's pretty good

It's generally considered an incel term. It means "Just fucking lol" ie. he's laughing at the state of this clownish world.

The only one that takes meds here is you nigger. If you think there's a single man in that image that wants to fuck an axe wound freak you're delusional. How you thought anyone was going to fall for this on BIZ of all places amazes me

Any male who LARPs as a woman is mentally ill. It’s not some 4D chess move to increase SMV, it’s mental illness. It’s laughably easy to get a find a good woman who hasn’t fucked a dozen guys. The reason you can’t is because you just want a pump and dump. Just repent of being a weird manchild faggot and be normal.

“When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.”

All those likes are him liking himself with alt accounts to pretend he's not a weirdo

Most trans girls don’t get bottom surgery…

Attached: DDC9666C-FD96-4C68-BEAF-BC27BBB2D6D5.jpg (828x1472, 185.85K)

Tranny hair always just looks off. Besides the skeletal frame, ie the hulking shoulders, excessively long limbs and hands/feet, height, they always have the most disgusting hair.

No such thing as a trans girl faggot it’s a LARPer

imagine fucking a dude and pretending you're straight because they take a pill and moan like a bitch

that's the appeal

Every few months I make a tinder and a bumble to shitpost with (yes I use my real face and make a real account) . I just swipe right on everyone so I wouldn't put much weight in this OP. I would swipe right too.
>Pic related I asked a single mom cop if her kid was black

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-193704.png (1080x2340, 246.51K)

> imagine fucking a dude and pretending you're straight because they take a pill and moan like a bitch
Yes

Attached: E3DA557D-42BE-4646-9DE8-70DA20E737F1.jpg (572x640, 14.76K)

>look at me I'm so based
>I just judge people by the data they share with me and try to shame them with it
wow user, seems real cool. Have you ever tried not being a total fucking loser? Give your dad a fistbump for me next time he fucks you in the ass

Top kek

Based
Kys

>Chads
>Literally all have soi beards

>Any Forums - Business & Finance

Based greek. Any Forums is tranny friendly if they are hot

Attached: c62590c1756680060e7c38011cd704b5.jpg (859x960, 54.79K)

They all have trimmed beards. They are faggots.

Thats a hott man. Do you have his contact info?dddp2

Attached: ED6EABC1-CB28-4C6E-9582-1731A5CE497A.png (640x738, 497.79K)

kek she mad cause her baby daddy a nigger

kek post more

Lol, I've noticed this phenomenon exactly before.
I'm Bisexual, early 20s. Normally I present as a typical masculine man with a beard and get some limited male and female attention, like you would probably expect for an average guy.
However a couple of times I shaved my beard and 'twinked up' and the amount of male attention I got on dating apps was completely crazy.
100s of messages in an hour.

Attached: 1643037432274.gif (307x300, 94.15K)