Has /biz considered retiring in Russia? Seems like a good area to just relax once you make it & it's cheap

Has /biz considered retiring in Russia? Seems like a good area to just relax once you make it & it's cheap

Attached: 01_The-Cost-of-Retirement_Around-The-World-768x758.png (768x758, 633.71K)

How is America more expensive than every other fucking country except meme tax havens and the Netherlands?

Do you not live in the US?

It may as well be "places nobody wants to live" vs. "places everybody wants to live".

am i going blind or is that an absolutely horrendous figure that is very difficult to read?

>600k
>retirement money in the us
?????
if you go by 4% (which is a rule people use) that is 24,000 a year, which is literally nothing. maybe this is fine if you are never going to own property, get married, have kids, and also live in a super low cost of living area. i think the number is probably like 3 mill for a normal life (including assets ofc)

QR codes to proof vaxx to enter shops etc

The average income in the US is 50k. That's more than a decade of retirement at the same living standards, in addition to social security coming in. 3 million is way overestimating it unless you're in the top 10% of earners and want a 6-bedroom, 4,000 square foot household at 70 years old.

Boomers have a pension, SS, 401k, & the house they bought for $80k and now worth $1.9 million

How old is data used in this image? Retiring on 550k in Australia... Sure, if you lived in the outback and hunted kangaroos for food.

yeah most people don't really get to retire because our system is fucked
doesn't mean our generation is getting that

You can thank jews, niggers, and boomers for that.

blame whitey who allowed all of this

Definitely dont want to retire in Russia, lol.
But thinking there might be an opportunity for taking a vacation there soon. If this conflict goes further, the Ruble will go even lower. Good cheap two weeks in Petersburg and Moscow maybe in the summer.

>doesn't mean our generation is getting that

I know. We'll be working till 70 while the US becomes black and brown

For me, it's Belarus

image for ants, post the whole thing idiot

found it, enjoy
>verification not required

Attached: file.png (1920x1896, 1.15M)

Visually it's hideous. Factually, it's probably fake

I did this. Retired with around 350.000 usd + one house in 3rd world.
1sties are scared shit out of 3rd world.They heavily overestimate how dangerous it is but also heavily underestimate how tourist trappy, scammy the vendors are. If you don't know the language and look foreigner you will be swindled.

healthcare and lack of a decent pension system. we have medicare and social security but they really arent enough. these are very important when you are at standard retirement age

>Instantly jumps to the rescue of jews and niggers
Not surprising.

It's about to get a whole lot cheaper when it gets sanctioned into oblivion.

>China sanctioning Russia

LoL

damn, i wasn't in the mood to fucking hate the fucking boomer faggot parasites and yet, here we are
>checked