Every institution who bought BTC in 2021 is getting rekt

Tesla, Microstrategy, Square, El Salvador, all REKT. What do you think will happen if this bear market lasts for many years?

Attached: Presidente_Bukele_(cropped).jpg (1200x1595, 399.73K)

you aren't seeing it from their perspective. it would be more expensive for them to miss out on this than to buy and have it go to zero. microstrategy probably is fucked because of how much they bought but the other aren't. their purchases make up a fraction of their market caps

You'd probably say the same thing about the institutions that bought in 2019 and look how that went

I just hope Michael Saylor goes broke and never sticks his retarded Opie Hughes looking face into this space ever again.

He doesn't think about you at all

Attached: 1645486830377.jpg (2048x1500, 220.94K)

They sold ath and are shorting since ath

People with that square chin which inverts towards their jaw always have the most punchable faces. It's like it's begging me to put my knuckles there.
Also grifter/10 look

nations are filthy wealthy. Tossing 50 million USD into bitcoin is barely a loss. Just means the taxpayers aren't getting that new road or re-gender surgeries for trannies

sure, billion dollar institutions are getting rekt because you said so...

You would break your knuckles on his chin

instutions didn‘t buy bitcoin you monkey they invented derivatives to trade volatility caused by monkey like you

backed by....?

Most people don't realize that the money to buy Bitcoin came from Tesla dumping shares during the speculative peak. They didnt earn that money selling cars, they earned it by selling shares to retail investors.

I sincerely doubt it.
>bear market
If there's one, the bottom is 30k. That's one hell of a bear market and makes me hard dreaming up the kind of bullrun that can follow it.

Attached: country bob.jpg (512x384, 105.99K)

It wicked down to 29k or 28k last summer. I don't know why everybody is acting like this is some kind of face melting dump. It's had higher lows so far than just like 6 months ago. It's only painful imo because it's been crabbing so long and most alts have just been bleeding for months.

Have you noticed that the predictions have gone from
>at least 20k then bounce to new ATH
and are now exclusively
>4/5/10/eternal bear market crypto is dead going to zero

Yeah. I think it's because too many dumbasses lost a fuckton of money on alts.

I made a fuck ton of money and lost a fuckton of money in altcoins. Went turned 10k to 80k at peak, and now it's worth about 10k again.

WEF or whoever it was warned him, then this shit. They might Gadaffi him eventually

do you really think paolo will let this happen?

El Salvador is not. Its literally a poor shithole with gangs running the show.