Do we have anons that play blockchain games here?

Do we have anons that play blockchain games here?

heard of wsg?

Attached: 1631049204006s.jpg (250x192, 8.15K)

If I don't play, then what would I be doing. I'm currently playing God's Unchained, but I look forward to the launch of the Polker game.

>WSG
Whats this?

You owe me your life next time I see your cucked little bully group I will unload a full clip into that fucking truck.

hybrid blockchain about gaming

You should blow your brains out with that shotgun like your daddy wanted before I get to work.

I play, but I haven't heard of this one.

free money air drop available. just join "koleecoin" on tg and post your bsc address

>If I don't play, then what would I be doing
exactly

heard of wsg?

These game are literally means to earn free money. The game I patiently look forward to t=it's launch is Duelist King.

What does it mean.

>Polker game.
I've been following this one for quite some time now, and I'm happy that the launch is just arond the corner.

The only one I'm playing is Viper Rush on WSG and I'm staking my WSG

It's a hybrid blockchain for gaming only.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>12 replies
>OP didn't deliver
kys OP

This one would be a game changer in the gaming scene. It'd be making use of the dRNG, which make gaming process fair. I'm bullish on this one.

Are you alright china man.
Like is everything well with you man.

Blockchain gaming, p2e, are all the next buzzwords you will hear in 2022. My portfolio is 100% gaming or nft gaming related; DKT, ENJ, SAND.

Whats dRNG user.

dRNG means decentralized random number generator. This makes the process of generating cards more transparent, bringing about fairer and more efficient results.