MTV

What is he alluding to?

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-201329~2.png (1080x907, 144.68K)

What else can they do? What’s going to direct more traffic to MTV?

Nodes?

Reddit gold.

Attached: FF51E8B7-342A-4035-ACB2-1EFE48542A8B.jpg (1022x1024, 108.9K)

It means he has no plan, and MTV is officially dead in a ditch and will not be the next FTM under any circumstance. Just sold my position.

Idk man, passive income strong and pop bring just became a whole lot better now thanks to low fees

Passive income and p2e are the best features this market offers

POP is gonna do really well in 2022, that new SPDR partnership is just the start of it

Thank you for your input kind bot army

Yeah, sort of this.

It seems like he invented something revolutionary and is just joking a little

I have a bag of MTV and I'm generally hopeful. But if this tweet is to be interpreted as Shawn still not having any roadmap ready and asking the community for ideas I am pissed. Just get the nodes out already. They can be ported to run on shitty cheap asian smart phones later.

At least he's flexible enough to use it for what people want.

Fantom was going off and then Andre started putting all his energy into a silly fucking text based RPG game and it ruined the pump

Perhaps he is alluding to on-chain NFTs and archiving of information. On distributed ledgers, fees are basically there to limit the amount of data written by users, but if fees are low, you can write a lot of data to the ledger for cheap.

Attached: 1631073947282.jpg (1052x740, 148.09K)

so its true what they say. Asians are literally bug people who can't innovate and need white Europeans to build the world for them, then they can emulate it because they aren't human.

Of course it's true, let them do the menial work while random white autists come up with the ideas

Is he tough? The first part of the tweet is basically a rejection of everything we have been asking for, things that would actually be fundamental for growth of the ecosystem. Sure we've seen them before, but not on MultiVac. I hope the question is rhetorical but it could also be that he feels unsatisfied with dealing with basic necessities, chasing some tech wonder. The fact that there is no CEO means Shawn, who is tech-focused, can run amok unchallenged and without business focus.

I hope I am wrong, but the FUD looks more believable every day. We don't know if there is any team. We don't know if the sharding works. The audit still isn't complete (why??) and the code is still hidden. With the recent attention and the addition of a DEX and NFTs this really is the time for Shawn to deliver. Not ponder some crazy theoretical features.

I don't know if he is, I just bought a bag hoping it would be the next kadena.

And ironically, it was the next kadena, but not in the way we meant.

But you're making it seem like a scam haha

this is either very bullish or very bearish. It will go very big up or very big down. But I think it will go up. They have a perfect crypto shit and they don't want to waste it on basic shit like everyone else and be forgotten after 2 years

or it will crab downwards. . .

Fantom bled from 0.04 to 0.001 for 5 months at one point in time. Patience rewards those who manage to wait.

yeah I aint selling, but fantom was the 1 in 1000 that made it