They really be seething

They really be seething

Attached: 8732E25C-2583-43BD-BD13-63C63003AF85.jpg (1284x2163, 858.13K)

>jobber fed makes redditors seethe
Wtf I love CYN now?

Everyone on reddit is an anti white racist. They still don't realize this?

>goes to reddit
>sees thread
>gets so mad he captures screenshot to post on hugbox

Sure, they're the ones seething...

>And finally, a "Parrow is death" pride flag shirt to show they have a gay friend and therefore aren't racist.
"Gay" isn't a race so this statement is assumption is dumb and makes no sense.

They are. Haven't you read the comments? They are so angry they have a gay wrestler on the roster. What a bunch of bigots.

You’ve literally been worked by reddit you dumb bitch

I'm not entirely sold on the whole "this is the rightoid fed"-take, but I am curious who's bankrolling this.

why the fuck are you going on reddit you stupid fucking nigger, if you're going on there at least stay there and don't contaminate this board with your retardation

Their seething about this is funny because they're so assblasted over such a contrived reason. They're basically the basedjack stereotype, seething because they suspect that someone MIGHT be a conservative.

As far as I know the only thing EC3 and Braun did to get a target put on their back was making a video shooting guns.

>take
Ummm… yikes? Ratio that chud and dunk on him!

I doubt Braun even follows politics, it's funny seeing the mental gymnastics to label everything right-wing.

This
Why do you let reddit live in your head rent free?
Who gives a shit what reddit thinks?

>20 Twitter threads
>DON'T YOU DARE POST A REDDIT SCREENSHOT

>Control your narrative
>By buying our merch

Attached: 1644390134580.gif (347x357, 980.86K)

>if you say you don't reddit shitting up the board that means you DO want twitter shitting up the board
do us all a favor and neck yourself

Attached: 1643574615234.webm (600x338, 522.58K)

this fed sounds like a hilarious car crash, i can't wait

lol kwab redditors as usual

>And finally, a "Parrow is death" pride flag shirt to show they have a gay friend and therefore aren't racist.
WTF kind of mental gymnastics is this? what does gayness have to do with race? And why are they racist all of a sudden? Why would they need to prove they arent racist? actual schizo shit

No need to get upset at me, redditturd. I'm not a gay wrestler, no need to hate me.

damn this nigga hot

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE DONT TELL ME SOCIETIES SUCK!! MY LITTLE HEART CANT TAKE THIS

We enjoy laughing at reddit mongoloids, you tourist.

he's so inbred he looks muslim

Nobody wants twitter or reddit posts. Fuck back off to reddit, dork.

Attached: 1636489170991.jpg (405x384, 19.36K)

what does this have to do with professional wrestling? go make a fucking discord and seethe over twitter and reddit retards there, don't shit up this board
Ahmad al i'Dol

ya gotta admit we do live in a society that's an unwavering fact

Because... They just are, okay?? What are you saying you support racism?

Attached: smug 3d girl.jpg (361x563, 50.46K)

>Kevin Steemy Shits invented ''fight me''
someone beat the fuck out of this retarded fucking niggers

Hillary lost so why don't you seethe about that, bitchtits?

op posted oc for us to talk about. Do you post oc?

>oc

Attached: 1595033907014.png (438x591, 425.93K)

when i make a thread i like to talk about wrestling, not about what retards on twitter like bix or redditors have to say about wrestling

This board has been reddit invaded since AEW started but it's worth it because AEW is pretty good

even going to reddit you have to live in a state of perpetual seethe so this isn't surprising

here on PW, we enjoy laughing at redditturds, you tourist.

Jeff Hardy painted the eyes on? What's going on?

>"Kill me" (under a picture of Braun)
Dimes

Attached: Shane-McMahon-Pours-Slime-On-Braun-Strowman-On-RAW-WrestleFeed-App.jpg (1200x628, 82.32K)