Bunch of wrestlers get together to profit off the untapped right wing retards who will blindly follow anything if it...

>bunch of wrestlers get together to profit off the untapped right wing retards who will blindly follow anything if it owns the libtards
At first I hated this but then I realized it's based. They're gonna rake in all the right wing money from people thinking this is heckin based and redpilled

Attached: Capture.jpg (537x1040, 253.54K)

Has anyone yet to find out what exactly the fuck the thing in the photograph is? One of the most inhuman looking mutts I've ever seen. America is never recovering with this type of shit becoming a normal occurence. Some waterhead monster.

He mogs you

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x1017, 111.97K)

America has got itself so worked up over being cucked and race play theyve started to inbreed amongst their own race / family lines

Its actually distressing

eraserhead all grown up

I get the impression it's a Special Needs person, but with Americans you just can't tell at all

>an indy wrestling league is going to grift the right hahaha
>just forget how the left got massively grifted by big pharma

>EC3 sucks
>Strowman sucks
>Kross sucks
>name sucks

Still hope it does well though just because the seethe it produces.

you WILL buy our right themed products to own the libtards™

Attached: 1.png (1178x789, 884.68K)

>an indy wrestling league is going to grift the right hahaha
>just forget how the left got massively grifted by big pharma

bump

t. Big Seasoning

They will get Ryback.

you faggots get grifted by the nigger loving wwe every week keep coping faggot

Where are people getting that CYN is a right wing thing from? Have they actually expressed any right wing views or are ledditor trannies seething because of the message being about narratives?

Anyone doing the applebee's meet up meme?

Attached: 1645726774747.jpg (630x998, 156.76K)

Yeah I'd rather watch this than a heel crying about being bullied

it's literally a company that just hasn't done a hashtag about blm or trans rights. that's enough to trigger shitlibs

>right-wingers
>having money

"Big Pharma" has gotten 0 of my dimes

>Have they actually expressed any right wing views or are ledditor trannies seething because of the message being about narratives?

I think maybe Austin Aries isn't vaccinated or at least doesn't think ti should be mandatory which basically makes him literally Hitler.

>right living rent free in your head so much you are calling spices "right wing"
If I use this spices it's gonna get my wings right but I don't know about right wing.

Jack Osborne?

>having welfare money is virtuous