Housing Crash Chuds blown the fuck out!!

42 year old boomer here. Sorry about all the CHUMPS who waited the the last 5 years for housing prices to decline before buying. Now you CHUDS have record high housing prices AND rising rates (4% for a 30 year loan). You retards should have bought. Now you will have 6-8% interest rates AND over priced homes. Good luck with everything. And remember I GOT MINE!!!

Attached: mortgage rates.jpg (786x745, 95.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

money.yahoo.com/housing-prices-and-interest-rates-arent-going-back-down-expert-says-125157203.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This. Housing market won't crash.

Not with the fed intentionally inflating the debt away. Housing prices will rise with interest rates and no one will be able to buy

not buying your bags, boomer
enjoy paying 20k for that roof repair btw

My mom just took pictures and put her house on some by owner site for $200k over the zillow estimates.
So safe to say housing crash is imminent.

Seethe chuds. Enjoy never owning a house

money.yahoo.com/housing-prices-and-interest-rates-arent-going-back-down-expert-says-125157203.html

Attached: housing price.jpg (583x793, 63.55K)

Enjoy getting outpriced.

why do you keep calling us chads

>cunt-realtor-roastie.jpg
She will be hanging herself within the next 2 years

He wants his boipucci filled with our seed

Attached: 1616419497322.jpg (774x1024, 71.94K)

Theres literally nothing on the market here. Dilapidated shacks that sold for $120k in 2017 are getting bought up for $500k in under a week 5-10 blocks away.
My mom just has the worse luck so either the housing market is going to crash before she can sell or shes going to sell and its going to skyrocket and she wont be able to afford a new place.

Housing is not an investment.

You housecels keep bragging about having bought a $80,000 house in 2010 that’s now $500,000…. But if you spent 1/10th of that $80,000 and dropped $8,000 on bitcoin in 2010 you would be a billionaire right now, but instead you’re a peasant in a peasant house.

So kys and remember your house isnt actually an investment, it’s a reminder of how badly you fucked up

>all of mainstream media is encouraging people to FOMO into a house
>wow i better do what they say

Not to mention, does it even matter how much it costs? You're not gonna sell it, because you can't buy another cheap house, you need a house anyway and whatever you could afford if you sell it is another house, maybe a smaller one.
You're never getting rich out of it no matter how expensive houses get, because houses are not an investment, they don't put money into your pocket.

The bitch does look like linda from the wedding singer

Attached: linda.jpg (538x344, 21.75K)

If rates go up and housing prices stay low, no one will be able to afford to buy, making prices go down

A nation of renters, we’ll own nothing and we will be coping and seething as the Jews continue to parasite off us

Stay high*

>experts say
Experts told me not to buy crypto years ago

Thats just the point user. The media isn't fomoing people. Millions of immigrants are flooding into the country driving up rent prices and increasing buying pressure on cheaper homes. Just as ((((((THEY)))))) had planned. You can't just let 4 million new citizens into the country each year and not expect housing inflation to increase. Rising rates wont stop the demand until maybe 10% or more

Dumb boomer
Keep your gay house. I'll rent a cool pod for a fraction of the price

LOL retard mentality. have fun paying 15k a year on rent

>it will only go up
kys
I'll celebrate when it crashes because I don't like you specifically

Attached: D6E9FC71-4744-4FDC-BE74-4C606C6654C3.jpg (1242x1201, 583.37K)

>15k a year on rent
user where do you live, Bumfuckville Kansas? Any decent area will cost 1,800 a month plus utilities so call it $2,000-2400 for a single studio apartment

Nah I have a home in another country. Worst case scenario, I renounced my citizenship and move from this shithole

even worse. renters are fucked sideways in the ass. I don't live in the US so rent is a bit lower. but still high compared to owning a house.

>middle aged roastie realtor with a JUST haircut
kek