Is anybody else sympathetic towards Benoit?

Is anybody else sympathetic towards Benoit?

Attached: 994288F2-C6B3-492D-8F67-65B8CB76F339.jpg (647x485, 56.36K)

obviously not if he wasnt such a shit boring wrestler perhaps i would have more sympathy

He would get more and be in the hall of fame right now if only he just killed himself.

Oh wow what a hot take there. Shut the fuck up retard

If Chris Benoit wasn't responsible for his actions because of his "brain chemistry". Is anybody responsible for their actions?

>theres this magical part of your brain responsible for free will but when it gets damaged you dont have free will anymore

What normies actually believe.

Nancy was clearly a loud mouth skank.

>Shut the fuck up retard
or what, user? You gonna beat me up on anonymous board? kek

Reminder psychology is made up and unable to replicate any of their claims. It's more valid to say he was possessed by a demon.

What about his son?

>or what, user? You gonna beat me up on anonymous board? kek

Attached: C5220164-140F-46E4-BFF5-C27F7AAAEE50.jpg (812x1024, 99.97K)

Benoit didn’t want Daniel to be raised by his grandparents with the shame of his father murdering his whore mother. He was also autistic or something so Chris mercy killed him.

I thought so. Seethe more.

You thought what? That you’re mother is a whore that deserved to die like Nancy?

Doesn't really sound like a good excuse to kill an innocent child. Not to mention the fact that he already had another son who still has to live with the shame that his father was a murderer.

You seem angry, user. Everything okay at home? Your dad's not touching you inappropriately is he?

If Benoit could have got to him he would have. Chris was in Georgia and his son was hiding in Canada like a punk

Yes, he gave his body to wrestling, made a fortune, and married a bitch and didn't want her to take his house, wealth, custody of his son, and saw the writing on the wall that he was the next dead wrestler and wasn't gonna do the job to the divorce or list her as a beneficiary on the life insurance policy and blew everything away instead of fading away

How many hardcore wrasslers who took bigger bumps and more chair shots than Benoit have murdered their families?

Yeah I do cause Benoit didn't do it it was Kevin Sullivan

Attached: KevinSullivan_full.png (184x419, 73.91K)

Brain damage is basically a lottery. Some guys get one concussion and they're fucked for lives. Some guys like Foley just get on going normally (at least for now)

Your brain can give you powerful delusions that affect your will, though. A schizo in my town killed his dad because he believed the tower in our town was the finger of god and told him to.
Benoit thought he was being followed, shit like that. So yeah, I feel for him to a degree because his brain was pudding.