The NGMI confession

I've lost everything I've ever worked for countless times now. I'm too stupid and poor to make any money in crypto. I shouldn't let my emotions and envy for other people's easy success cloud my judgment, because any further and previous attempts always end in failure. Lucky kids will continue to flip altcoins for millions of dollars given a capital from rich parents with no understanding of their actions or whatsoever, whereas any of my attempts will only make me poorer.
Take care

Attached: 93ED630E-CB9F-4854-AFD7-B291548BC57A.jpg (1024x837, 73.27K)

Listen to those words, user, as you may be just like me, but it appears that choosing to be poor is preferable to being left with nothing one day and reaching for a rope

>given a capital from rich parents with no understanding of their actions or whatsoever,
someone you've found a way to blame others. remarkable.
you can recover from this, but it first requires you to stop being driven by envy and other faggy emotions. take a year off and learn to play chess and deal with losing without sperging out - it will do you good in other areas of your life

Btw protip you can go to a rando pusher on the streets and buy 10 sleeping pills and down them with a bottle of vodka. Cheap easy and painless. Wish you best of luck

Bro literally just put at least 50% of your money on Bitcoin for the long term hold and earn interest on it through cefi exchanges that offer yield rewards. Then put the rest of your money on alt coins of varying risk and take profits when you can.
You ca still make it in 10 years and be better off than 99.9% of scrubs. Just play it smart.

>error: our system is written by dumb fucking chimps who can't tell the difference between spam and a real post

FUCK THIS RETARDED SHIT I CAN'T EVEN POST ANYMORE

You're a goddamn loser retard OP, other people didn't get lucky you just act stupid.

I’m not blaming anyone at all, it’s just a fact that one has to ignore in order to not be a complete loser. Yet I could never ignore it, I’m a gambler and I don’t think I can fight through that. I respect the advice you gave as I see deep sense in it.
I don’t have an education, I live in a third world with shitty salaries, about 500$ average, no home, no capital, no skills, no nothing. It’s the curse of being a fucking neet

I literally filled out 27 CAPTCHA and reformatted every time before rewriting my post just to get past this gay filter that does nothing to prevent actual spam

Sorry to hear bro.
Just keep stacking. Get into play-to-earn games like Crypto Royale and use online faucets that reward you with little bits of crypto (check out publish0x). This can help you catch up as a 3rd worlder. Stop gambling your full stack. Nothing wrong with risky plays but you need to diversify the risk in your portfolio.

You can only be poor when you stop trying, the first thing you need to do is to get a job then invest with that, and dont fucking look for a quick pump and dump
I hope you took your profit on SOL, I haven't heard of UTK though

Thanks for your concern and the advice you gave, user. I know well about what you say, but I was always hungry for money, that’s what getting easy cash by gambling has made out of me, and this is why I can see kids doing the same thing which will probably trap the most in taking loans for bookies and shit which is what makes people kill themselves here after getting financially ruined with no way of getting back to normal live. I’ve never lost hope for changing, but I still know my mind is clouded with that experience.

It Utrust token, user, and it's quite popular these days, possibly because Elrond recently acquired it.

>I’m a gambler and I don’t think I can fight through that.
But you can. Ever heard of day trading? Or scalping?
I was like you some month ago then I learnt to read the order book and to see candles conformations. You'll see the graph in another way, you'll see that there's another option, a CALCULATED option to make more money than just gambling of HODLing.
Learn scalping my friend, it's beautiful.
Also do not trust youtube guides about or anyone that talk about scalping without mentioning EMAs, they're scammers.

*gambling or HODLing

fucking utk bagholding losers

I was day trading with a ledger which made me lose money cuz I’m a moron, yet I’m hoping I’ve learn something by that. Thank you for that advice, I’m pretty sure I’ve heard of that, yet I’ve never looked into it

that pepe is terrible dont post that again please. saved.

>for those who have more will be given, for those who have not even the little they have will be taken away
have an abundance mentality

Remember that in day trading the order book is more useless while in scalping is essential.

My advice is not to read books, manuals or see someone explaining you how to do it, only exception is if the person in question can provide proofs about his method workings, (i. e. showing his earnings complete with entry and exit positions).

My personal advice is to set up 3 EMAs and go with those. 2 short timed to see if the conformations are respecting (do not intersect with it, meaning the market is bullish/bearish) the long one and a long timed. My personal prefered are 5, 10 and 60 EMAs.

Thank you once again, I’ll try to learn scalping before doing anything, I really want to start doing it smart. Add me in TG @cicada2x if you feel like it, I might need some overview or advice as I see you know your stuff

Alright, added you on TG
Mind you, I don't know everything about scalping but yeah I can give you some insight