What do you think of Nexo earn?

What do you think of Nexo earn?

Better then Celsius?

Attached: visual-phone-02.png (1282x1430, 175.38K)

>Better then Celsius?
yes

based on the apy's they offer I'd say nexo

For sure it is better than that shit.

>then
retard

It's better than Celsius for most coins. For the higher apy you do need to have gold or plat tier nexo account. Platinum requires 10% of your folio to be in nexo

>cefi
into the trash it goes

*than

hope this fixes your ocd

>It's better than Celsius for most coins. For the higher apy you do need to have gold or plat tier nexo account. Platinum requires 10% of your folio to be in nexo
based

I can deal with that knowing that they pay daily

Oy reason I have nexo is for LINK tbqh

Anons since we have this thread I'd ask for your advice: I want to split my stable holdings between 3 staking services to reduce the risk of losing funds. 1 will be a smaller platform local to me (but no need to name/shill it), and I need 2 more.
I've got spreadsheets of yields and terms, and overall Nexo and Crypto.com seem to be the best two.
Blockfi yields are low, Celsius tokens get locked for a year and Gemini yield is also low. Do you agree or am I missing something not apparent (funds getting locked randomly, shit customer service, etc)?

Wirex. 6% + 4% if you stake in native token. So 10%, more like 9% after you dump the native token into your shitcoin of choice every week.

Just use Nash.io

It IS defi with anchor integrated savings q1 22
Also on off ramps.

Along as you don't do fixed terms you get pai daily. If you do locked you get paid at the end of the lock period. They have fixed and non fixed terms.

I foolishly locked my NEXO for 1 yr

What should I use if I am a burger

nexo uses your funds to short you so you get liquidated

>argentinean or bulgarian?
>poop or puke?

Aave until Nash allows burger

Celsius doesn't lock up your tokens at all user. And there's no withdrawal fees.

What kind of rates are you getting on stables in Nash? I'm only seeing 2.33% which is shit. Fuck I bought into the ico for NEX, biggest disappointment ever.

Am I understanding this wrong then, or does it not apply to everyone?

Attached: cel.png (1548x232, 23.79K)