When is mommy, sorry I mean mommy, Fuck when is Asuka coming back?

When is mommy, sorry I mean mommy, Fuck when is Asuka coming back?

Attached: asuka-bikini-photos-3.jpg-3.jpg (1068x1335, 141.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2940525-wwe-raw-tv-ratings-down-with-charlotte-vs-asuka-drew-mcintyre-and-randy-orton.amp.html
syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2928388-wwe-raw-ratings-decrease-with-edge-asuka-vs-alexa-bliss-and-royal-rumble-hype.amp.html
sportskeeda.com/amp/wwe/news-big-drop-viewership-figures-tv-ratings-latest-episode-raw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude?

bro

Miss this mommy like you wouldn't believe

I just need a fat asuka in my life

Never

>leaves WWE and debuts in Stardom to reignite her rivalry with her Smash SISTER
Yep, I'm thinking based.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 19-12-10 SMASH 20 - SYURI vs KANA.png (640x480, 557.94K)

There is nothing for her in WWE anymore. She's just coasting out her contract, she's got a family...she's done.

Momsuka the empress of my BWC

She should start wrestling barefoot again if she goes back to japan

Does she do Mommy role play

Asuka stopped showing up to work. She put WWE catering six feet under and ran away shortly thereafter. She’s way past her prime, so hopefully she just calls it a career. Anti-draws don’t belong in wrestling.

You keep bringing up her being past her prime, which I agree, like it means anything for Asuka because, 1. She works a style that you can go until you're older (Look at Fujiwara, her teacher, who still works a grappling style at 70), and 2. Working at a pace that she does at her age is still levels above in comparison to everyone else she's working with

Fuck off, Dillon. I’m not reading your blog posts. Asuka is a proven anti-draw. Let me know when she decides to show up to work and wrestle for WWE again.

Most normal people have families and careers

Only with Black gentlemen. :^)

I think that Asuka being pushed as some unstoppable monster and being one of the only ones to stand up to the horsememes was the most retarded thing WWE has done. She's a flabby grandma. Glad that era of smarkdom is done and we can stop pushing ugly women and move on to the next divas revolution.

Bringing up standing up to the horsewoman isn't some anomaly you think it is. Are you going to ignore the years Bayley, Sasha, and Becky were booked like every other woman was, especially the case for the former 2 up until today? There's no horsewoman narrative being played out on TV like its talked about on the internet; there's Charlotte's realm and then there's Becky's realm and that's it

Okay, show the proof then

God I love proving waifufag virgin cucks wrong. I always say it and here we go again.
syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2940525-wwe-raw-tv-ratings-down-with-charlotte-vs-asuka-drew-mcintyre-and-randy-orton.amp.html
Read and understand the facts. Women’s wrestlers all are garbage. You simps have no chance with any of them. Maybe stop sitting on here all day and night. Try going out and talking to real life women.

syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2928388-wwe-raw-ratings-decrease-with-edge-asuka-vs-alexa-bliss-and-royal-rumble-hype.amp.html
Read more.

sportskeeda.com/amp/wwe/news-big-drop-viewership-figures-tv-ratings-latest-episode-raw
What’s wrong Kabukifags? Didn’t think I could pull up all these sources? You don’t realize who you’re dealing with. Go back to circle jerking with other men.

Based. But you also forgot when she had the lowest RAW quarter in history going against Sasha Banks and Bayley

It doesn't matter what her style is. She won't be able to bump at all in a few years. Women are fragile enough to begin with, let alone in their 40s.