Based or cringe?

Based or cringe?

Attached: Capture.png (733x324, 48.78K)

Based. """Liberals""" falling for neo-con propaganda to further oil the war machine is peak cringe.

Attached: 1634144524180.jpg (480x610, 93.74K)

>big guy at the party punches little guy at the party in the mouth
>little guy punches the big guy right back
>big guy starts chomping out and pulls a gun while threatening to kill everyone there
I've seen this type of behavior before and both Glenn and acertain containment board on this very site would usually be very upset by it
odd

Cuckservatives love to cry about Mexicans and blacks taking over but when it fits their narrivate they say "might is right", absolute joke.

Cringe. Why did he feel the need to tweet this?

>somehow makes russia invading Ukraine into shit about cancel culture and gender identity

The American right is mentally ill

Lmao Cuckraines really believe they are the small guys. Maybe stop being Russia's jannetty

why are you Americans such weirdos? please go outside, get some friends, a girlfriend. my gosh.

He didn't do that, idiot. The left did that. This is the kind of shit he was responding to.

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x1728, 267.83K)

Russia is the Jannetty, KWAB

The next time the daughter of a white conservative gets raped by a black guy tell him "might is right".

Attached: 1645859065760.jpg (533x800, 91.94K)

I bet he also talks about "living rent free in people's head

Speaking of cancel culture, here's a 54 year old fake tough guy mayor Celebrating putting someone in "Twitter Jail" Kane is a giant Bix

Attached: Kaneabitch.jpg (679x568, 131.59K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220224-074642_Brave.jpg (1080x1539, 808.6K)

Glenn's statement? Don't care. Op himself? Cringe

Based
Leftards seriously want to die to give Ukrainians gay marriage

Bro. Secure your country from getting seized by Putin then worry about the LGBT shit. Wtf lmao backwards ass world we live in I swear

based as hell

they unironically are the small guys in this scenario and are trying to not be russia's jannetty which is why they're fighting back and making pootin chimp out and threaten to nuke shot because he's getting embarrassed

Yes I want the side which brainwashes children to accept faggotry to lose the war

>Secure your country from getting seized by Putin then worry about the LGBT shit. Wtf lmao backwards ass world we live in I swear

If you don't see this as CIA/neo-con propaganda aimed at leftoids into supporting more endless wars, you're a bigger idiot than i thought.

Attached: raytheon.jpg (1113x1200, 213.88K)

This sounds awfully similar to what a 16 y/o edgelord would say
But then again, supporting Russia is the new contrarian take so I'm not surprised

>gay people aren't real, they are actually CIA plants
Meds.

wonder if Glenn would be saying might makes right if some brothers decided to help themselves to his wife's earthly delights on a dark night on the strip there in Knoxville or if he'd be crying to big brother to save him?

I think Taker would be able to kick a couple of nigger asses pretty easy