DROPPED

DROPPED

Attached: sctf45jfyik81.png (639x602, 541.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6n_dKLECD6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABBRAUN IS A FAGGOT BRAUN IS A FAGGOT

Attached: k6ytt92oa0o01.jpg (640x640, 85.26K)

Aside from it being gay obviously. CYN is basically like a bad ripoff of LU just with shittier wrestlers involved trying hard to be deep and thought provoking, and trying to present themselves like a cheap David Lynch film on a k-mart budget. Probably the most reddit incarnate wrestling thing since the beginning of Paul's NXT.

>is 'alt-right'
>is also reddit
Christ almighty you faggots are bigger NPCs than anything found on Twitter.

That's the funny part about all of this. Lefties are covering themselves in shit yelling how they got the alt right. It's glorious. Please don't go out of business instantly CYN. I need more laffs.

>is alt-right
This has nothing to do with politics you brainless political baiting console warring mongoloid. My description and criticism of it are accurate. Just look at it, unless you're too much of a blind retard to see.
youtu.be/6n_dKLECD6o

Like wrestling was ever a high class opera. It's best when when it's not overly produced with big budget

>NPC
It's ironic coming from someone coming to the defense of newly recent wrestling collective cult. Don't forget to buy a 'Parrow is Death' rainbow shirt, faggot.

>Wrestling is heckin kino when it's low budgeted and in warehouses
This is why the business will never recover, because of indie loving neckbeard smelly shit stains like you. Kill yourself.

Aew is the wrestling cult. Only fed that has discord raids to tell all the coons to watch so they can beat Vince in the ratings. Aew fans don't even like wrestling. It's a religious cause to them.

Anything that sells things, promotes, and has a following is a cult.

What's the shirt even supposed to mean? How does the Pride colors or whatever go with that catchphrase or whatever.

The guy is gay retard

It's a wrestler, Parrow, and he's a faggot I guess. Maybe Parrow has aids and will rape your ass. Or Parrow will kill faggots? That would be based. Death to faggots by Parrow. I'm going with that.

If CYN employs faggots, they aren't conservative. This is all you, lefties.

I am 100% intolerant of gays

What a Chad.

cyn

homosexuals are the white people of lgbtqi+

jews aren't white

Parrow is openly gay. He’s a right-wing gay man though, which is why they started a feud between him and Effy in GCW and had zero follow-up after the initial angle. Effy got into his usual hissy fit and refused to work with Parrow.

lmfao all th Any Forumschuds pretending to care about that shit BTFO

What makes Parrow different from the other gay indie wrestlers is that he isn’t fucking obnoxious about it and is just a dude. I like him because he’s a hoss that does deathmatches. He’s