Daily Mail

>Daily Mail
>Chechen special forces 'hunters' unleashed in Ukraine to detain - or kill - Kyiv officials

This war just got kino

Attached: monW3lvFZvUaFBp7WU_tlCgzarQGpTCm9kLeSfr5cfY.jpg (636x382, 64.09K)

They already got wiped out by drone strikes lol

>yuro hours
>posts some shitty no dimes yuro war
go back

>this is what poltards are cheering for
why are they such smarks? ukraine is the clear baby here

I smell war crimes

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67.15K)

Not wrestling related

Attached: Abu-Omar-al-Shishani-630x354.png (630x354, 99.94K)

looks like the dining room at your average cracker barrel when hunting hours are over
Pootin can't stop embarrassing himself

Was fake news from what I saw, they had videos of all the trucks and if you look closely they are Ukrainian vehicles and those with plates have Ukranian plates.
>Those people called hunters look like hunters
Gonna need you to try that one again.

Wasn't Tushayev and the convoy he was leading was ambushed?

they look like fat american "hunters" who spend their weekends chasing squirrels with automatic weapons and have to stop at a restaurant because they failed to catch anything
not exactly a flattering comparison

These fat shitters finna do the big J.O.B for a dimeless invasion that was booked like shit

This is the 2nd time ive heard of these guys this week and the first time was "Some of them are going home cause this war is a waste of time" or something like that.

Its all propaganda and sounds like "Cody is going to be on Raw this week i hear!"

And besides if you were trying to sneak in and "hunt" heads of state you would do it in vehicles that are tagged as Ukrainian i would think.

I'm supposed to take these Ruskies seriously when they're the only "white" people in history that has ever formally lost a war to some pin sized gooks

Attached: 973.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

Don't know about that but what I've seen was a supposed 'drone strike on Russian convoy' and it was fake. Also some pics and vids of supposed Russians KIA but none of them show the flag on their uniform and there was no sign that they were Russian fatigues. Also read that the missile that hit some building and made news was actually a Ukraine missile that misfired and someone posted a pic of the missile in the air and compared it to a missile only Ukraine is using. I don't know for sure about everything but there seems to be a lot of bullshit and fake stuff floating around.

All the dimes!

Attached: nedladdning.jpg (300x168, 14.33K)

That was a Ukrainian convoy

Attached: ywyknc8bm048tu378mx3-1472849547-800.jpg (600x400, 31K)

Maybe read some history once in a while. 'White' people have lost many times to Asian armies, including Mongols, Chinese, Japanese, etc... During the Korean war a coalition of over 20 countries had backed the North Koreans all the way up to the top border of the country and were going to exterminate them then the Chinese came and backed all those countries up to the other end of Korea and split the country in half. The Vietnam war was also never actually won as well.

Attached: CB58726D-2B80-4D2E-BD00-8BAFE2753BB7.jpg (1280x720, 207.46K)

cope vlad

Nah