Yes I will have 6 breakfast burritos please...

Yes I will have 6 breakfast burritos please......oh wait your not McDonald's drive thru I thought I was at McDonald's drive through

Attached: +_95cc0ed64ed5b8a31d40ae11c5b02c33.jpg (200x200, 6.62K)

Poor baby ):

BUH BUH BUH Baaaases

It's happened to all of us, bro.

I always get the double cheeseburgers with no pickles, that shit is so good

stardom sell burritos now?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

How big are McDonald’s breakfast burritos? Only breakfast item I’ve ever had there were McGriddles

*glass shatters*

Attached: 1280px-McDonald's_Filet-O-Fish_sandwich_(1).jpg (1280x953, 186.44K)

like 3/4 the size of their snack wraps. a little less than half the size of one of those lunch wraps they do.

Wrong lane lil man lool

>no pickles
Shit taste

I see your femboy snack
And I raise you a triple cheeseburger with extra pickles

double quarter pounder, no pickle, extra onion, extra cheese. your move.

Lads I don’t know how many of you have had it, but the Daily Double is legit the best thing on the menu.

Attached: 442D14FC-BDA3-4FEA-A88A-5412E59E8BFF.jpg (415x289, 16.91K)

For all the years I've been alive I don't think I've ever tried a variety of McDonald's items only shit I know
Didn't even know they had breakfast burritos I just get a hashbrown and mcgriddle

sweating profusely

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

Attached: 1645852654299.jpg (1024x925, 57.07K)

I used to always get those tastey little fuckers but they gave me those really deep gurgley farts? The ones that you can feel right in your hip and pelvis. The really deep ones that make ripples and makes your skin feel hollow? I live for those farts. Not smelling them thats gross. Doing them. Doing them drives me. Everyday I manipulate my sitting positions and my adaptive breathing measures to encapsulate more fart in my intestines. I end the day snug as a bug in a rug tucked in by 73 year old mom from head to toe and I cock my leg up and I arch my lower back and I rumble the head boards. I love those gurgley bastards. I live for them.

>no pickles
Kill yourself

Ah, an aristocrat!

Attached: images.jpeg-92.jpg (554x554, 47.11K)