NJPW Strong Spirits

New NJPW mobile/gacha game just released on Android (IOS version delayed due to technical issues) and it has an English language option too.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bushiroad.njpwss

Anyone else gonna check it out?

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-004118_SS.jpg (1280x720, 352.59K)

imagine actually downloading this

Wish they'd make a console game, Fire Pro is cool and all but I want a big budget Japanese Wrestling game again, shit was the best and none of the other recent wrestling games even come close to the classics.

Attached: WK2_PS2.jpg (616x876, 375.83K)

It's pretty funny, it has little visual novel events with some wrestlers, not sure about other aspects of the game yet

Also the amount of custom videos this has is impressive

I helped Bushi with his outfit and it made me a better wrestler.

Attached: 1646059406993.jpg (2280x1080, 1.13M)

wew lad that 2.1 rating

I'm already playing it. The training mechanic is pretty cute, it almost feels like a datesim. Matches are a little repetitive and boring after a while though, but Strong Spirits is still a better New Japan game than Collection ever was.

kino

finner

motivate me, bushiboy

>tfw collection was never made available in certain countries
Just wanted to collect my boys. Sad.

I managed to get 3-stars of Ishimori, Suzuki, Ospreay, and Desperado in my opening rolls (along with the free Tanahashi from the tutorial roll that I'm pretty sure everyone gets) and now I'm set with a full team of 3-stars for a while. Gonna save my gems for when they add different wrestlers not in the game yet.

I don't know if he's planned, but I would 100% whale for Moxley if he were added.

It's from people giving it 1-star reviews when it was first downloadable but the servers were still in maintenance. People rating a game before they even play it should be ignored.

This game is stupid and I love it

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-131153_SS.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

>SR David Finley
Surprised that this geek even got rare cards.

GOTY

Might check it out, I just don't want to try and spend money because I'm already on a strict budget as is. I want to bring my boy to the top.

Attached: 1632790518398.jpg (1080x1080, 373.37K)

O'Khan isn't in the game yet, but I'm sure he'll be added at some point.

I'm running a 2 star ZSJ
You can do it! No money spending time!

Who's everyone's favorite 3-star they have so far? I'm chilling with Despy.

Attached: b4f4f3dd93d04b141f38d4fa7b1b8abb.gif (400x218, 1.95M)

I just learned a new skill by complimenting Taiji Ishimori's pet chihuahua

is this some vidya dating sims but with njpw wrestlers?