Can someone explain to me why isn’t he getting pushed?

Didn’t really watch WWE for the past 3 years but I came back this year and I’m wondering why Baron Corbin still didn’t get his push? I played 2k19 and the guy has all of these
>height
>enjoyable moveset
>cool finisher name
>cool entrance theme
>natural heel

Attached: 7DC7BF74-49CA-4498-9B8D-7DF5E178AFC6.jpg (1080x1080, 190.3K)

also WHY THE FUCK DOES HE LOOK LIKE A DORK NOW??? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS BASED LONG HAIRED SHITTY HAIRLIINED BLACK LEATHERD GIMMICK?

He’s happy, man.

He's boring

He’s an absolute shitter and anti-smarks only like him to appear contrarian.

he got his push and faced Seth Rollins in the main event feud for months, to the point people were blaming him for the ratings tanking.

now we know that was bullshit and the ratings will always be in the toilet.

now he is something no one understands. boo him, i guess?

Because he's always been a terrible wrestler. The WWE brass seems to like him though.

He called out some guy they brought in who was saying lies about CTE or something and after that the tanked his pushed

>enjoyable moveset
fucking weirdo

Attached: 1645655516608.jpg (480x474, 60.59K)

he has a match at wrestlemania with a dude that went over brock lesnar you fucking retarded faggot

good thing pro-wrestling isn't a competitive sport and the point of being a talent is to draw money

I liked his Biker gimmick and he should have stuck with it.

that's one happy corbin

Which he has drawn zero dimes.

people literally paid to go to an event that had a main event of Corbin & Lacey Evans vs Rollins & Becky Lynch

Probably still being blamed for low ratings

Attached: Triple-H-Insults-Baron-Corbin.jpg (1200x600, 146.36K)

You are absolutely delusional

WWE writers switched his gimmick to be an Applebee's host, which was too high brow for the average E-drone.

Attached: 21n1p9ar0yh21.jpg (1200x1200, 202.18K)

so did cesaro kek

Worked.

Tall-Miz not actually that good. Destitute-Corbyn was a great solo meme, happy-Corbyn is just there to prop up Moss.