Did they?

Did they?

Attached: EH7SRn8UUAAd8WA.jpg (1097x984, 78.56K)

Didn't Elvira come out as a dyke recently?

Yes, but before that and in the '80s she was still exclusively attracted to men. She was married to the guy who produced most of her stuff.

Elvira makes my small penis turn into the slightly less small penis.

she's still hot but her gf is butch dyke trash

KWAB

Attached: 92.jpg (540x304, 35.58K)

Tom Jones ripped her vagina so bad she had to have stitches. She thought that meant that he was interested in her, but he just ignored her afterwards. He also dipped his pecker in Listerine. It's not unusual.

Still would Elvira

Wilt sexually assaulted half the women in the country

Built For bbc

She's gone full pozzed lately, guess people stopped paying attention to her Booba

The guest women commentators at WrestleMania 2 are better than any commentator today and twice as Renee/Beth

Verification not required

Attached: wrestlemania_worst_susan_st_james-1489905280-800.jpg (620x423, 41.98K)

nope

He raped Kevin Nash so hard in 1992 that Nash reported it as an assault by multiple men, it was just Wilt thrusting him over and over again for 12 hours

>holds multiple unbreakable NBA records such as most points in a single game, most points per game over an entire season. most career total rebounds, etc. etc.
>changed multiple NBA rules because of his dominance
>Lives rent free in the head of every other basketball "goat" and Bill Russell
>holds the free throw record even though he sucks at free throws
>helped train multiple Olympic medalists in track and field
>more famous than AI in philly
>not some faggot goggles wearing raghead like Kareem
>hated the Black Panthers
>had sex with a modest 20,000 women
>retired from basketball early, could have kept playing and shattering records but decided to focus on his businesses instead
She could have denied him and left the room but no, she was secretly turned on by his position of power, fame, and greatness, and decided instead to throat his black mandingo. You can't just say it was creepy and you wish you hadn't 40+ years after the fact

based Wilt. how the fuck did magic johnson get the aids but the eternal pussy destroyer be spared?

she wasn't even in the top 500 of women wilt fucked probably doesn't even remember her kek

Attached: comment_hCRGqITJ6pybqVaIl4j05lXRBZ5GpkVb,w400.jpg (400x533, 31.32K)

>random nigger basketball player from the 50's turned out Elvira

Whitebros... I don't feel so good.

Because aids was not invented in the 70s

because magic was a faggot. everyone knows you cant get aids from straight sex.

He forgot
>outruns jim fucking brown in the 100m
>mogs both andre and arnie
>wanted to beat the shit out of ali

Attached: based wilt.jpg (1564x1437, 202.55K)

absolute chaddery

Attached: 1502304196143.jpg (640x595, 115.74K)

>calling wilt a random nigger
dude is one of the most influential athletes of all time

Attached: DJZYV34UFTSQXTE5GVX5R6TWSY.jpg (800x1164, 118.18K)

Two GOATs carrying some jabroni

lost a fight to bruce lee lololol kwab

Magic caught it from Zekes brother (who actually died of AIDS) probably from a coke needle but could also be ghey stuff.

That was Kareem who was the Karen of his time. An absolute pussyfaggot compared to the Big Dipper. Got KWABd by the Nation of Islam burned his house down killing two of his friends.

Guys how do unironically attract big tiddy goth women. I know I have to lose weight but I’m shoot autistic and really friendly/kind to women, I don’t wanna be mean to them. Do I really have to act like a chad or do kind and/or mommy women actually exist?