How come he doesnt move the needle? people on /asp/ used to claim hes a draw all the time...

how come he doesnt move the needle? people on /asp/ used to claim hes a draw all the time, now he barely gets mentioned anymore, what happened?

Attached: 944ca-16413014003238-1920.jpg (1920x1080, 130.41K)

I ahte that belt sod gifkcing mx 8t ch bros

hurt his back and had a super weak 2020, didnt really get back into good form until the shingo title match

Autism does draw, Brother

Attached: 1643655070183.png (650x437, 255.34K)

Roman Reigns really gave you trannies a complex with that needle mover line. Literally rent free in your head 24/7.

He has no challengers on his level and everyone Gedo has attempted to elevate has been a dismal failure.

No new rivals and they're still playing it safe due to the 'pandemic'.

Remember when they pushed Evil as a main eventer and he literally couldn't beat anyone without half a dozen interference spots? Now he has his own faction where nobody can win a match without countless interference spots. It's no wonder New Japan is dying.

consolefaggot get out

the pandemic excuse doesnt run when stardom got so big during it

Attached: 1645521035246.jpg (1736x1078, 406.32K)

jesus, and thats supposed to be their mania LOL.

KWAB

He only could draw with Kenny

I hate that belt design so much. Consider me worked, triggered, or whatever, I don't care. It's fucking hideous.

What? Stardom grew a bit because they were very small to begin with and were being invested in and got a bunch of new talent. NJPW was getting very 'big' then had to downsize, and have alot of talent overseas plus again, no new top guys. NJPW ticket sales, viewers, subs, etc... are still several times that of Stardom

just another meltzer creation
meltzer made him, found him amusing for a time and then destroyed him
many such cases

holy cope, why would the pandemic ruin njpw in usa and it didnt affect stardom? copeola

Okada was a fresh face among the stagnant main event.
Now he is the establishment and nothing he does will shock or surprise you anymore.

He was never a draw.

Tanahashi will always be the ace that fans love.

Don't worry, Tony Khan will get that yummy Soirizo inside the forbidden doorino

Attached: 1645442092357.jpg (680x847, 453.52K)

yeah, this is true

>it's the same thread, just Okada instead of NJPW this time

Attached: bobbo tripfag spamming anti njpw threads.png (1270x892, 491.4K)

enjoy necrobumping this gay thread nobody cares about for 24 hours ya nigger loving tripfaggot

Attached: 3141a84d37eed658be30f086ac190a26.png (618x950, 290.93K)

How can we miss you if you won't go away?

no idea who that is but glad hes living rent free in there