How the hell did this jobber get a singles match every Wrestlemania?

Attached: D33F114E-5009-4C8A-9828-F8D620CF7BCB.jpg (1000x772, 39.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hImofL_MgWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He’s a top tier worker who you could always count on to put on a good match and make the other guy look good.

Him and JBL have the same fat slow physique but at least JBL was great on the mic and was a memorable heel
But this grotesque shit of faggotry called William Regal was hated for being shit more than a heel

Do not besmirch the good name of William Regal, you bloody toe rag.

He’s a great wrestler don’t get me wrong but he feels so sluggish in the ring
Making yourself look bad ≠ other wrestler being great

Tight hole and fucks like a tiger.

unironically because everyone backstage likes him -- Tommy Dreamer is another one of those guys who is a shitter, but gets work because he's very likeable

so the exact opposite of CM Punk

Kek makes sense now

>Best worker of the 90's
>Would shoot beat the shit out of your favourite wrestler
>Still a humble lad who will put you over
Regal was a true class act

>putting wrestlers over
Yeah that’s kinda the whole point of being a jobber

>That story about Regal not knowing what a FedEX van was and thought the police were coming for his dodgy video players.

True norf.

Reminder that he was gonna get a huge push but got caught smoking weed so Vince decided he'd be a jobber for life.

kek, simple as

Only a bloody pillock would have rubbish take like this.

Yeah didn’t he like win KOTR in 2008 or something?

Regal is incredibly based. Great worker. Great on the mic. Super polite dude who wasn't a self mark and did whatever was best for business. Had no qualms putting anyone over. He fucked up with drugs and he admits that he fucked up. Honestly he was too good for the carny backwards world of wrestling. Check out his promos. He had passion and fire in his delivery. His words had a weight to them so you actually gave a damn what he was talking about.
youtube.com/watch?v=hImofL_MgWc

Won King of the Ring and then was suspended and written off tv like a week later.

Sad. + they canceled KOTR for like 6-7 years after that incident

One of our finest heels, ever. So effortlessly funny, too. Was beloved my many with taste

He definitely deserved a push and could’ve had world title reign just like JBL’s especially with some feuds with the likes of Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy

He was one of the best workers of his generation and he was absolutely hilarious and an irl badass.
When I was a kid, he and Davey Boy made me realize that Brits could be legit badasses and they weren't all just stuffy obnoxious dickbags like most of TV presented them as.

>Best heel
>Funny and beloved
Alrighty then...