Hangman page BTFO lil glenn

hangman page BTFO lil glenn

Attached: glennbtfo.jpg (1079x545, 188.72K)

BASED Hanger

Is he implying Kane has this take because of the chair shots or that he deserves the chair shots because of the take? Anyway he won at Weakest Link so he's smarter than this fake cowboy faggot.

NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST NOT WANT TO DIE FOR GLOBOHOMO IN A SHITHOLE

Faggots like Page are part of the generation where they'd only say this shit on social media and not confront it or say anything to Kane's face.

>to Kane's face.
kek kane is a 60 year old fake tough guy pretend fighter, Id leg kick him into a wheelchair before he could say uncle.

No you wouldn't, cowgirl. Go back and pretend you're a good guy on Twitter for validity points, queer.

found the obsessed naganigposter

Kane is a fake tough guy bitch. I’d kick him in the dick then piss on him.

>press x for delusional

Lol Kane is more than double your weight and height all he needs to do is stomp on your faggot head

Your leg wouldn’t reach that high, gayboy.

I’d shoot /heem/ that fake tough guy bitch and there’s shoot not a thing you could do about it

Shut up nigga you’re like 30 rest up you got work at 5 AM tomorrow

immediately proves your point.

Post body

Nah Kane would do that to you actually

What an absolute soifaggot

The former. Besides which Weakest Link is a work. A Rothbardian is stupider than a normal human by default.

Spamming about how much you lost only makes it funnier.

You're a 4 foot brown inbred. A gust of wind knocks you down.

Unironically right.
I believe anyone posting here on Any Forums even the crippled faggots could beat 90% of wrestlers out there in most time periods.
If those niggas were good at fighting they wouldn't become drug ridden fake bitches.
Don't ever ever respect a pro wrestler. Sure, watch pro wrestling, even enjoy pro wrestling, but never ever respect those faggots who do that job.

Nah you respect them you fake faggot.

I don't respect a single Aew wrestler.

Nah.
I hope they all die miserable deaths. Which thankfully happens every single time.
Good.

only respect guys who have a shoot background like brock or dolph, not prissy sissies like cryan or dressup dragqueens like kane and carder.

shut up, mongoloid

ok twerp you wont say that to me irl