ITT Dead projects that Any Forums shilled as the next big thing

Attached: lto.jpg (379x283, 8.54K)

>do the math
>r-riddler said so
didn't biz bagholders get scammed by the node operator?

PRQ, GRT, HBAR, PNK

I will say though, the new LTO tokenomics look fucking nuts for staking. 12~17% estimated APY? Sounds almost too good to be true, but i might pick up a bag at these prices just for that.

really? 12-17% apy through inflation isn't anything special. even biz's new favorite coin gives 50% apy, on top of 25% deflation, whilst bringing in actual revenue from customers.

Yeah, but it's on a cap of 500m supply. Idk, I see it as a low risk especially at these prices, so why not. Never was interested in LTO beforehand though

>even biz's new favorite coin
what coin is that?

if your buying it for staking then you'll have to take into account the price dropping further mitigating any APY returns, staking is only worth it for stablecoins or during a bullrun.

I'm obviously assuming it'll appreciate over time lol, it's at 18c 50m mcap and final supply cap of 500m. Worst case scenario i don't think i'll lose out much. That being said, I wouldn't go all in on LTO whatsoever, it's only going to be 10% of my portfolio out of 3 other coins i hold

looks like someone lost the giveaway maybe next year chuds

Attached: joshy.png (457x249, 158.43K)

Everest, Rose, RSR, Origin (OGN), Asko, Rubic

Probably gns

If people used LTOs wallet and put their NFTs on it all the monkey jpegs wouldn't have been stolen. It's a good project just missed loads of targets so no one trusts it

Attached: Screenshot_20220220-220516_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 481.82K)

Harmony Fun

I solded today lads
They changed the tokenomics and that was its death knell

Ahh, LTO. Wish I never bought this shit. I sold half my stack when they announced the change in tokenomics but I’m thinking of selling the rest at a loss to offset this financial years capital gains? Currently my total profit is $7000 and if I sell LTO it would be a loss of about $3000 so I should then report a total capital gain of 4K right? What do you think lads?

>missed lots of targets
this scam project literally rebrands itself annually kek. There are no targets, just buzzwords until they find new buzzwords for next years pump.

>newfags don't know the ultimate dead shitproject

Attached: maidsafe.jpg (900x900, 38.47K)

>isn't anything special. even biz's new favorite coin gives 50% apy, on top of 25% deflation, whilst bringing in actual revenue from customers.
you realize that behavior is more common in the top memes/scams/muhL1s than LTO? Adaptation was supposed to be good btw

Attached: AB18853C-417B-4504-812C-39A65B0A68FE.png (384x384, 22.77K)

Attached: FFFCF2B2-6E7D-402E-9F59-41CDFFA3F4EE.png (348x302, 12.52K)

chainlink

Fucking UNN was my worse investment. It was promising, too.

Attached: unn_finance.png (250x250, 10.08K)