At what net worth does it become acceptable to fly First Class?

At what net worth does it become acceptable to fly First Class?

Attached: 1635328473457.jpg (750x838, 480.46K)

Depends on your flight frequency? Business is pretty much the same as first except first will be emptier and has slightly better wine selections

that's a lot of food for one person...

>International flight below 4h: sit with the peasants in economy
>International flight above 4h: business class
>Domestic flights: sit with the peasants. upgrade to business only if cheap

For anyone with a net worth above a mill. The difference between business and first is pretty neglible for most people, except the price for first class is insane. Sitting in economy for 4 hours is fine, but any longer than that is torture

has to be florida. also if wypypo did this they'd be arrested.

I'd almost rather the regular smell of stale breath and farts over this bitch bringing an entire red lobster menu

She’s living the high life but incels here will get angry at her for that

It all goes into her tits.

Am i the only one who gets oddly turned on by this image? I just want to shove my cock down her throat idk why.

Not much seat room for first class imo. Looks same as economy minus the food part.

imagine sitting in front of her and feeling her sit that tray full of shells and rank juice in the floor and use her feet to push it up under your seat, some of the juice spills onto the back of your pants and in your shoes. She keeps pushing to make more room for her feet and complains about how much room the tray is taking as it crumples against the back of your leg, shooting and leaking juice everywhere beneath you. What do you do?

This is the high life? This is an example of no class individuals doing something absolutely stupid. Who the fuck brings a dozen lobsters onto a flight?

i’f pick up the tray and drink the juice soni could feel like i was in first class too

Thats what first class looks like on American domestic flights

Are you serious? What an absolute joke

sickening desu

They're niggers. What do you expect

>not riding on the soul airlines
you be missin out cuhz

Attached: sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit plane.jpg (1920x1080, 1.43M)

>not having private pilots license and flying yourself
ngmi. its cheaper and better to rent and fuel a plane to fly.

I would raise my feet and let her push it past then I would push it into the feet in front of me

Maybe I don’t want to be exhausted by the time I arrive to my destination, faggot