I made it. What now?

Lads, this past year my life has taken a full 180.

Long story short, I joined the NFT Ponzi early last year and got myself into all the big projects early + launched a project + flipped some other projects.

Unlike other tards, I just cashed out all my jpeg gains and currently sit on approx $5.5M after tax.

Before this year, I had an OK job, a lifeless relationship and no assets to my name except an OK car.

I am quite jaded, to be honest. I haven't made any splurge purchases as of yet. I am looking to buy a few properties.
I also broke up with my gf.

Life feels the same. I guess now I just fuck around and play games all day, but it feels empty.

What do I do? How can I "enjoy" these gains? I feel like no matter what I think about doing or I do, I don't really get enjoyment.

Any ideas? Buying my mama a house & gifting my friends nice presents has felt nice.

Attached: 1_KPsITt8mUz9hPtkSUCmgVg.jpg (1066x600, 75.47K)

You will continue to feel empty without Jesus user. Use your wealth to help others and don't allow your wealth to get in the way of finding him.

You could fund my company and feel like a16z

live a normal life, go to your local community, hide your power level to girls until they accept you for who you are. If you haven't already study something you like and you'll meet people with your same interests (unless you're an oldfag).

Just be the same dude you were before, maybe open up a small company and work it or something idk.

Make it more believable next time, fag.

from my experience, money brings comfort. Not necessarily happiness.

Keep chasing the bag. Make a purpose out of capitalism. Teach others proper methodology behind capitalistic endeavors and learn more about yourself along the way. Never stop. Keep reaching for the stars and giving yourself tangible goals. Proud of you, user. If you need direction or need to vent, shoot your email, disc, etc to this temp email I just made. Pic related.

Attached: temp email.png (248x254, 12.29K)

This is probably a LARP, but in the small chance it isn't, I do have some experience with this. My dad and uncle (his brother) both got their big breaks when I was a teenager and had a pretty similar change in their net worth as you had. My dad is way happier and more fulfilled than he was when I was younger while my uncle is a jaded, bitter man who trusts no one and has ruined all his relationships.

1. Establish CLEAR boundaries on your generosity. It's definitely a FeelsGoodMan moment to buy nice stuff for the people you care about, but it can also spiral wildly out of control. It doesn't matter how long you've known someone or how much you trust them: when they're desperate for money and you're the rich guy, they're gonna come begging for cash. You can probably save 1 person, but 10? 50? From their mortgages, medical bills, gambling debts etc? Sit down and draw clear boundaries on how much you're willing to support people financially, and make it clear to them before they start begging. A simple "I'm here for you and if you fall on hard times and need money for essentials like groceries I can help you out but I won't be able to save you from a gambling debt" or something will work.

It also helps to not let people know about your net worth. They're not your tax officer, they don't need to know, and lying about it being lower than reality is absolutely fine.

2. Find some other passion. I know this is generic advice but you absolutely need new life goals now that the biggest one (get rich) is done, or the emptiness will only become worse. Try out anything that sounds even mildly interesting, hell even go back to childhood hobbies and see if you still like them, anything that gives you happiness. You don't need to start a charity, but a lot of people do because unironically it does give them meaning and happiness, so look into that if you want.

3. If you care about dating, broadcasting that you're rich will only get you goldiggers. Tread carefully.

Good job Opie. As another user stated, find Jesus. He is the only way towards a fulfilling life and ultimately, salvation. It's not money that is the root of all evil, but the LOVE of money that misguides. Guide people towards helping themselves and make the world a better place.

That being said, maybe a question? You said you started your own NFT project? How hard was it to promote and gain interest? Did you release some art before to gain traction? I have some artistic talents. I'd like to use them to my advantage.

Attached: adam-zhu-.jpg (1920x792, 284.08K)

I'm in basically the same situation lol
My kik is diojango
Let's chat

I've taken a lot more spirituality. Not religion per say but it has helped me a lot

Give me all ur money larper or post gains

biz is so fucked from holding link and fudding every shitcoin and jpeg that they absolutely don't believe people have made hundreds of thousands and up to millions from that dumb shit.

It's real, it's happened and it keeps happening.

lol dumbass, spending quality time with gf at luxurious establishments is one of the most desirale and enjoyable thing a man can do

Attached: 1639002468196 (1).jpg (1280x1024, 227.02K)

Appreciate this a lot mate.

I can see why it comes across as a LARP but I appreciate your reply regardless.

I really resonate with #2. I have been driven by a desire to "get rich" for the past 10 years and I'm only 26.
I don't come from a wealthy family and life has had its ups and downs. I've had to try and look after my mom & sister since I was 16.

Thankfully, only me best friends know this recent development and other people in my life just think I made a few hundred thousand to buy myself a house.

They don't know the true power level which is how I intent to keep.

I do definitely want to get into dating again and to be honest, kinda want to broadcast my wealth so I can hook up with hot thots.
When time comes to date seriously, I'll tread carefully with that. In the meantime, kinda just want to pump golddigger pussy.

Yes, I donĀ“t believe that someone made 5.5 million after tax from selling HTML links of monkeys that a high schooler made in a day.

Unironically put it all in an index fund and go travel.

This is just one of my MetaMask wallets.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 10.18.14 AM.png (2422x782, 641.19K)

Honestly, you would be absolutely surprised at the amount of money being sloshed around the space mate.

The circle of people I'm in regularly ape 10ETH+ into shitcoins, "insider-trade" with new projects to get rare pieces and sell them on the day for multiple ETH profit & much much more.

I'm actually one of the smaller fish in the space.
And no, I don't have anything to sell to you.

Why did you break with your girlfriend? If she liked you poor why not keep her around? Also of course you feel empty people imagine if they had lots of money all of sudden they would go from being poor and depressed for years to be rich and live their best lives. Guess what? Not happening you're still the same shity person inside just now you dont have problems paying bills.
Nevermind just read this post, in the end you just wanna have fun fucking random bitches with no value and wonder why you're not happy. Find a wife idiot and have kids. Be a happy father and make your kids the most happy in the world.

Use the money. It doesn't do any good in a bank account. Use it. Examples; buy a business you like and run it. Finance a year of travel/adventure. Hire teachers to help you learn new skills/languages. Become a surf/yoga/rock climbing master.

But ultimately happiness is internal and can't be achieved by throwing dollars at something.

You are such a fucking cringe beta cuck lord.
>Rent a jet.
>Fly to Thailand.
>DO what EVER YOU WANT TO ANYONE

You want to date people who only interested in your wealth ? Fucking cringe . JUST FUCK 5 STAR HOOKERS. Buy 10 of em for 1 night .

Post bussy, you have nothing to lose at this point.

Mark 10:17-23 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.
And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth.
Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.
And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions.
And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!

I'm not saying get rid of all of your wealth or that it is wrong to have a lot of money. it is a gift and many of us wish to make it like you have. Just bare this in mind and know that you're in a position to help people.

Act as if you had no money and just do what you enjoy in life. For me it's playing the guitar and reading. Also, building meaningful relationships with people is essential, even if you're an introverted person like me. I made a bit over 30 million dollars and my life basically hasn't changed. At first it was even worse because I kind of lost some of the 'fire' I had to make it in life, but realizing that just doing what I like is enough helped quite a bit. I also started a company and that helps with having a strong sense of direction and a goal to work towards. I highly recommend you to create something, whether that is a game, a song, some software, etc. Good luck friend.

>5.5M
not enough
soon you will seek for 55M

Obviously I don't want know the details of your NFT project to keep your privacy. How did you get started?