Wagie thread

>this is actually how wagies spend their night

Attached: RDT_20220213_142008366446785189375272.png (1284x1720, 1.1M)

lmao I'd already have destroyed a window and left, or indeed called the fire department and let them do it.

but then again I stopped waging 10 years ago for obvious reasons, not the kind who does what he's told to if it doesn't fit my own agenda

>but then again I stopped waging 10 years ago
I envy you. What's your story?

the day the streets run red with jew blood is coming closer.

After they freed him the next day they still expected him to show up for his evening shift. That's the life of the wagie

>doors finally open
>wagie steps out
>manager: where do you think you are going wagie? your shift starts in 30 minutes

>and you need to stay back tonight for door closure training

they're not even trying anymore with these fake stories, goddamn
the place legally, literally cannot run without an emergency exit

Reddit is so fucking onions. Thankfully it was in the way back machine. The fire department cut him out. That was the last update. Who knows what happened then. The post got deleted and locked because mods are faggots

Attached: 1639127252328.png (641x355, 211.2K)

>you will also be charged an afterhours advisory fee for the phone call
>don't worry, it's already been docked from your paycheck

Manager: I see you ate some of our products and forgot to register them. No worries wagie I'll write them down for you so we can take the eaten products of your next wage minus the 10% wagie discount. Don't forget to write them down next time though.

>literally cannot run without an emergency exit
he wasnt allowed to trigger the alarm

I was in the OG thread where some user posted the screencaps of the story. The firefighters broke some door or window to get him out and he got fired afterwards due to some kind of negligence because he was in the back when he wasn't supposed to be anymore and they closed it. Obviously it's either a lie or it's really fucked up that you can get fired because someone didn't properly checked before closing. I've worked in similar places and you just KNOW who was there the whole shift. I'd sue honestly.

reread his story, he said the restaurant didnt have an emergency exit

too many words. tl,dr?

Attached: show_shit.png (863x333, 54.98K)

Attached: IMG-20220215-WA0010(1).jpg (793x900, 177.88K)

>tl,dr?
its a fake story for r*ddit attention

took lsd, learned i wasn't living the life i was supposed to, gave up my apartment, left my codependent relationship, quit my job, gave away all my stuff, and hit the road with nothing but a backpack.
learned to survive without money and become financially independent in a non-intuitive way.
shitcoining because i want to buy a piece of land and start a wellness/healing retreat as well as school, all therapies and courses given for voluntary donations
one thing i learned from traveling is that the majority of people are good and kind, and muslims are the most hospitable people i've ever met in my life, inviting me into their homes, sharing their food and even clothes with a total stranger who's not even religious. fuck western culture really.

>SIT ON MY SHIT AND SHIT
Hasn't been a good wagie hate thread in a while

Attached: wagieshit.png (608x1151, 1.25M)

>have shit employee, going to fire his ass for incompetence
>get a call in the middle of the night
>retard managed to get himself stuck
>tell him to wait a bit and I'll figure something out
>dipshit spergs out and calls the fire department
>they demolish an expensive gate getting him out
>the fucker sends me a link to a reddit thread and asks me to apologize

If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear

Attached: 5dfa48ad7f36d009ed1d1315.jpeg.jpg (1200x600, 70.48K)

Enjoy the lawsuit shekelstein