kitco.com/
silverseek.com/
mining.com/

>Bullion tax info by state:
apmex.com/state-sales-tax-information

>Prospecting
youtu.be/ZCL6FKQZyoM
usgs.gov/energy-and-minerals/mineral-resources-program/science
gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/farming-natural-resources-and-industry/mineral-exploration-mining/documents/mineral-titles/mt-faqs/faq_fmc.pdf
mndm.gov.on.ca/en/mines-and-minerals/mining-act
amazon.ca/Gold-Creeks-Ghostowns-British-Columbia/dp/088839988X

>Test
Nitric Acid, Magnets and Ping Test
youtu.be/3mg9YcAShTo
youtu.be/NgSXg-WOEVY
youtu.be/2ymGAyKAg-k
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/fake-bullion-database
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/identifying-fake-bullion

>Relevant information regarding mining companies
pastebin.com/5aLmWUUK

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1645324721018.jpg (1920x7560, 3.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zvy0yhQPvfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah fuck i was banned for a week, just when you decide to make a new collabo pic. atleast im in one of the older ones.

>all that lolicon and shotacon
If SHTF and I find someone like this in a compound I'm in, I will shoot you in your sleep

Summer quickly approaches so men become ready to venture forth in search of gold. Dog is just excited to go walkies.

Attached: Prospector_Dog_Alaska_1900-1916_Enhanced_900.jpg (575x877, 157.52K)

2/10 image collage, inorganic and soulless compared to the originals, feels forced.

I want to commend the brave but foolish tranny stacker for having a moment of testosterone-fueled masculine clarity and uploading a pic for the collab with no fucks given. Cheers!

Attached: hightest.jpg (700x638, 178.2K)

What should I buy this week?
2x 2 Rand South Africa Gold coin
or
1kg silver bar

Attached: IMG_0181.jpg (2500x1875, 1.55M)

>unironically the most cringe stereotypes of pmg
glad im not in this one honestly

luv me sovs, simple as

Attached: IMG_0452.jpg (2448x1536, 854.46K)

Those are very aesthetic

nice try troon kys

do you like gold? I do.

Attached: IMG_0178.jpg (2000x1500, 985.5K)

I'm in a european area that has a special mint of gold coins I'm considering but unfortunately the history premium is very high.

Happy Sunday from Texas everyone.

Attached: buccee breaking.jpg (2954x3138, 1.57M)

Thanks for using the collab pic I made as the OP pic, that thing took quite a while. It was a lot of fun.
Then make a better one bro, I saw nobody had made a collab pic in a long time and a lot has happened in /pmg/ since the last one was made.

Attached: thums up.jpg (240x240, 6.4K)

Any numastic experts here? I just got back from an estate sale and got a whole plastic roll of these unmarked 1966 pennies. They appear to be uncirculated, would it be worth it to grade them?

Attached: lincolnpenny.jpg (3024x4032, 1.9M)

>lizard kween

Attached: 1644691294383.png (667x936, 851.12K)

YWNBAW
What's the premium on the 2 rand coin? I've never been able to find those at decent prices here.

Attached: 2F1366A0-E91E-4B02-9C33-76A1F8515101.png (1024x764, 674.49K)

enjoy it, it'll be this ugly cunt soon

Attached: charle.jpg (1000x717, 577.6K)

Happy Sunday, Cheers!

Attached: 20220220_142606.jpg (1409x1716, 528.49K)

3% currently

Attached: IMG_0171.jpg (4032x3024, 3.59M)

Today pm's are assets not currency or money.
This is to keep fiat from purchasing it all and owning it all with printed money.
If anyone who can print money begins to buy PM they will own it all, start a war, or cause deflation in the PM backed or specie money.

Understanding what is at stake and accepting it, means you accept war for PM backed, or specie money.

So do you, accept war and the death of all who stand against PM's as money.
Your fortitude will be tested in any event. Either for or against.

There can be only one money.
You also need to choose a standard, gold, silver copper all must be bought with the standard you choose.

So while stacking an asset is one thing, making it a money is another.

Silver will be made money again, so you should know what you are in for when it is.

lizard kween please stay alive.

Attached: tumblr_lzv634CTE61qzszqoo1_500.png (500x364, 29.42K)

>would it worth it to grade them
no

youtube.com/watch?v=Zvy0yhQPvfc

Google it

Anons what's your game plan for Yotsuba coin? High premium gilded version or cheaper silver one? Me personally, the premium hurts but I really wanted a gilded version.
Probably not, they're only pennies. Even putting them in flips is a tough call, since the flips cost multiple times what the penny is worth. Definitely not worth an NGC or PCGS grading unless if it's a really coveted year or something.
Can't help but respect the theoretical balls that guy had.

/pmg/ it has come to my attention that your /k/ photos for the album are fucking awful

Here is my plan to remedy this even though I am a stacklet

I have currently in the mail
>.50 cal silver bullet (10 oz)
>.308 cal silver bullet (2 oz)
>12gauge shotgun shell silver bullet (5 oz)
>2x 45 cal silver bullets (1 oz each)

>reichsmark coins
>5 krugerrands
>1 panda
>1 oz bar

>20 1 goldbacks
>1 25 goldback
>1 10 goldback
>1 5 goldback

I am a stacklet but god damnit im gonna get you faggots a kino picture because your current /k/ photos are total ass
This is my luger
i am more of a /k/ollector but have recently gotten into /pmg/

I can throw my bulgarian makarov and tokarev in there if youd like or simply keep it the luger

let me know

These should all be in next week sometime so hopefully next weekend I can make this photo
let me know if i need anything else to make the photo kino

Attached: lugerluger.jpg (1008x677, 80.38K)

You'd have to look at them under 5x or 10x magnification to look for any scratches or contact marks to know if they're worth grading, for modern cents like those, only absolutely perfect coins are worth sending in.
Still, you should definitely keep the coins uncirculated and hang onto them, they do have some numismatic value even when they aren't graded.
based.
>Then make a better one bro
Maybe I will maybe I won't, what made the originals actually good was how they were made organically without any real input from photos people didn't even know were going to be in a compilation and weren't just a bunch of staged photos solicited from the thread with a few forced memes thrown in. Seeing your crude imitation makes me realize how much better the originals are.

Attached: FCC0715E-1E22-43EC-A5F5-CC7F00F6AE46.jpg (1920x7560, 3.52M)

it wouldn't be worth it to have them graded. you'll pretty much breakeven on the sale to have them sent off to pcgs. just grade them yourself and put them in a little coin flip with the date and rough grade (ie MS instead of MS 62, AU instead of AU53, you simply wont have the experience to narrow it down yet without going to a few shows or really studying the grade standards and having a mentor look over your results for a bit as you'll still miss or mistake marks for a while even after studying). you can use the PCGS coin grading pics to narrow in what range your coins are in and then use the greysheet to price them. i typically price them the lowest in the range theyre in (ie I'll have one that is a VF, I'll price it as a VF20 instead of VF35 if im not too familiar with that type of coin and may be counting something that shouldnt be or vice versa).

have fun and enjoy the rabbit hole.

Buy them! The cheapest I can find right now is a 14% premium on them. Of course, that's mainly due to uniquely cucked tax laws for me, if it weren't for that, I'd probably be able to get a better deal on them.

Thought about just making one without input but some people feel weird about their stacks being reposted. Personally I love when people repost stuff I make but not all anons do. Didn't want to generate ill will by posting without asking. It's not perfect but I had fun and got a lot of good pics in the collab. Can't please everybody.

Attached: Shrugs.jpg (449x642, 104.4K)

Just bought this batch of Sterling Silver cheapies off ebay. 586 grams total weight for $195 with shipping and tax, I really like those thick gauge bowls. If the cow figurine isn't electroformed with a wax core that's a melt value of $419.

The batch wouldn't have lasted 30 seconds so I had to act quick, worst case is the cow isn't antique like the other things and is electroformed instead of "solid" (or somewhat hollow) and I make less profit reselling it, but either way I know silver cows are scarce and sell for great money to people fond of the animal so I should be able to flip it to cover half the cost or more of the lot and keep everything else as cheapies for the treasure hoard. Happy hunting anons.

Attached: 586GramsSterling.jpg (1050x708, 156.97K)

>how much better the originals are.
Based and comfy typical board culture enjoyer

It would probably help if the guy who made the new one took longer after a few days to create it.

what will happen when the switch is flipped and silver becomes money again

You guys are storing your coom in a jar, right?

Attached: 20220220_100126.jpg (1080x1327, 176.42K)

>silver becomes money again
won't happen unless society collapses. the world is going digital cashless