25 years old

>25 years old
>this is supposed to be the "peak" of my life
>i'm unironically dead inside and outside
I know what comes after.
I'll keep coping and pretending things will get better with time, isn't it?

Attached: 3297842387234.jpg (480x476, 140.44K)

Peak is at 38 to 32 retard, maybe all the way to early 40s if you take care of yourself and rich.

men peak in their early 30's
women peak in their late teens

this is pure cope. your 20s to very early 30s are the best.

get your mind right bro. Maybe you can't fix yourself in one day, but you can take steps. If you are afraid of going outside and stuff like that then please think long and hard about letting fear control your life.

Yes, then you will get to 30s in no time and it'll be even worse.

buckle in, lad. it's only gonna get worse.

>'ll keep coping and pretending things will get better with time, isn't it?
This is the mentality of adulthood user, welcome to the club and enjoy your stay.

Attached: ugghh.jpg (205x245, 11.43K)

30s is where it's at

>teens - sexual peak but don't know it
>20s - mental, physical and sexual peak but no experience to know my peak potential
>30s - supposed to be men's peak once experience kicks in, sexual peak barely lowered from 20s if you took care of your body, mental peak doesn't matter from 20s since you aren't learning anything completely different anymore (i.e. college)

Age-related milestones are for women

25-35 is the sweet spot, faggots.

You have enough money to live a comfortable life. Your brain has finished developing so everyone younger than 25 thinks you're some sort of conjurer of wisdom. You still have your looks. Your testosterone levels haven't plummeted yet so you can fuck twice a day. Your energy levels are still high. There's nothing weird about you not being married or having kids yet.

oh god, oh god i fucking grew up...

if you want to actually arrive somewhere unironically listen to kapil gupta md on youtube

Attached: JiK.png (640x636, 882.79K)

Anons, you need to stop letting people put you in these boxes and categories. When you do so, you let people oppress you mentally. Most of you I assume reject materialism and atheism, so why are you now letting other people's mere words affect your free will to choose who you want to become? Even if you are an atheist, you do well to force yourself not to allow people to mold your mind. Your peak can be whenever you want it to be. Most normies peak in their early 20s or in high school because all they really wanted to do was raise hell and party. You can choose what goals you want. Society cannot make you choose in mind what you desire.

I meant to type 28 to 32, but I also agree with you here.

>you can fuck twice a day
>implying

based, as a man you just continue along the ever learning scale of wisdom

Based

Late 20's are the peak. After you turn 30, life just gets less and less rewarding.

If you don't like fucking you can switch that out with another physical activity twice a day

>they don't know about TRT

You WILL outlift 25 year old zoomers when you are 65 and you WILL be happy.

Attached: preworkout.png (593x593, 348.31K)

give me the pussy

This

failed normies thread

user you're giving me American psycho vibes, checked.

Attached: dubs.jpg (1600x900, 154.32K)

Lol these pre-workout names. Gotta give picrel points for creativity.

Attached: 4gauge.png (243x507, 204.92K)

I've tries this shit before, it's not even false advertising, it felt like I took a slug right to my cranium