Will she ever die?

QueensgotCOVID

time has finally come for her?

Attached: queenelizabeth.jpg (1280x720, 65.01K)

btw theres a moonshot on bsc called just like that

QueensgotCovid (ElizabethII)

good old 0% tax, community is taking us to the moon

i hope she harvests you for adrenochrome faggot

Covid didn't kill a single person on earth in 2 years why should it start from killing her?

Oh.. and fuck your shitcoin, loser.

of course you're a jeet

Hope she dies disgusting serf

Reptiles can live up to 200 years

Kys please

how old is she for real 1k 2k 5k?

never underestimate the power of the invincible queen meme sers, and yea she might be some 420years old by now

its true I was the Kleenex box in her room

you can profit from this buy QueensGotCovid coin Ticker: $ElizabethII on the Binance BNB chain!

Attached: chocolate.png (699x605, 530.83K)

The only reason this has been published is because the UK is on it's arse. Basically every old person is scared shitless to go to pubs, restaurants, shopping etc. They are using the Queen's got Covid narrative to help bring these oldies back out of their homes, that's all it's about mate.

Anyway you can bet on her surviving it like how you could bet on Trump surviving covid on prediction markets back when it happened?

She died a while back and hasn’t been seen in public since. They will use her current “death” to reinstate COVID measures. Screen cap this.

wtf

Now would be as good a time as any. She has to die eventually right? Might as well have it happen when it's convenient for the jews.

How will the Queen, who barely socializes and has recently just been, as part of the narrative, socializing, going to help oldie wonks get out of the house? if anything its going to scare them even more.

PS. She is going to die in order to immortalize COVID into the history books.

govid's not real. shits fake and gay.

covid was so fucking gay. like.. "guys i'm afwaid of catching a cold. hmmf. big pouty pants" kill all jews. no privacy. free thinking ILLEGAL. also some irational fear of asia or something.

If she doesn't die, then covid is officially the biggest scam the world has ever seen.

they keep posting pictures of the queen standing but she hasnt stood in public for years. bitch died in late 2020. They know