February 20th, 2022

Chainlink is $14. How are you holding up?

Attached: chainlink.png (200x200, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iccwbo/status/1494612144784134145?s=21
twitter.com/iccwbo/status/1494612144784134145?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one can say I got lucky or got rich easy.

I bought at 86c. Seethe.

Fine.

Highly motivational user here, the vindication will be sweet

Doing fine, just fineeee.

Attached: 1604246538562.jpg (1192x737, 112.47K)

February 20th, 2023
Chainlink is at $ 280. How will you be holding up, nolinkie?

you can say that again
it's like the pit and the pendulum holding this shit.

Look its the kid-fucker brigade

$81k by 2025

>you were just early

Attached: images2.jpg (225x225, 9.28K)

pretty good

twitter.com/iccwbo/status/1494612144784134145?s=21

This
twitter.com/iccwbo/status/1494612144784134145?s=20

This gets me so hard I can't handle it

Kek i didnt see yours before i posted mine

spam? Wtf are you trying to link to? It’s just a twat that says “here for this”

Link mentions: 0, unironically. I hold link too but be realistic

>“here for this”
Yeah but who's saying it and in response to what, in response to which tweet? Keep digging you're so close.

Bear market is gonna be cozy man. Just picked up another 66 linkies

Guys i have 12k+ LINK which i have held since 2018, it's the only thing I hold. I was convinced that by 2022 (!) I'd be traveling the world, going to conferences for fun and further investment opportunities, exploring exotic places, sipping drinks in hotel infinity pools and truly enjoying my life. Instead, I'm depressed, I'm eating shit food, i dropped out of university, I lost my GF, at least I'm not ugly so I can fuck a 7/10 chick from dating apps every couple of weeks but I'm a complete bum and Chainlink has performed the worst in the last 2 years. You know my approximate stack size, if the value of that folio goes below 6 figures i just might end it. This has been the worst thing to happen to me

Attached: Polish_20220220_195543871.jpg (4096x4096, 2.69M)

I saw this earlier today and I don't think the idiot who runs that Twitter Account even knows what Chainlink means, he just saw the gif, it says something like "do it" and he responded for muh quirky community engagement

this happened 18 hours ago and im just seeing it on biz now
fucking hell biz sucks now

just some social media/marketing normie that doesnt know who or what chainlink is

This

Pretty good because I sold in the $40s, kek.

excellent cope

You and me share a lot except I have 2 kids which is both a blessing and curse in this situation. All I want to do is feel relaxed about my life and finances. All I needed was one solid fucking bull run for LINK. I lost my job in September and thought maybe I’d be able to hold out long enough for things to turn around but things aren’t turning around and I’ll be out of cash in a month.

You might be right kek. Sometimes hopiums so low we freak out about the smallest shit. That being said, not sure why they wouldn't involve chainlink in something such as what they're tweeting about.

what do you mean he might be right
a gif says "do it" and he responds "here for this"? that makes no sense

Attached: pepe.jpg (306x306, 19.81K)

i fucking hate these stupid ass threads Just reported this shitty fucking thread, which is kind of funny, since i am a janitor. that's right ass hole. i don't need to report shit, but i thought i would in this case just so you know how bad you fucked up. As a janitor, a user of elevated privilege, i actually have a special report interface that patches me directly to moot. so he will be here soon to ban your ass. that's right, moot and i are good friends so he regularly bans the fuckheads that i run across on Any Forums. he also gave me access to the mysql database on the server so i can see every post you've ever made - and man, you posted a lot of fucking shit. i actually am going to report your IP to the feds, no joke, there is some seriously illegal shit in these log files which are currently up on my screen. You picked the wrong board to shitpost on mother fucker. this is the end of you.

Holy shit bro, sorry. I hope things turn around for us both at some point and I'm sure you can find some motivation in your children, so maybe waging a soulless gig is doable for a few months or a year or so. But that's still implying that LINK turns things around.

you were lucky, not smart

smart money dumped link in 2020,
lucky money is still holding it

It's possible the person who manages replies to the twitter account is just some retard bitch who says shit like "here for this" and "that's a vibe" but doesn't actually know what link is. I work with social media coordinators, they don't tend to be that smart. Anyway, I think it's chainlink related just based on the concept.