How much does Any Forums contribute to their 401(k)?

I used to have mine maxed out, but I’m only contributing 10% of my salary (80k) now so I have more to invest in crypto.

Attached: AB0607CF-F153-4D19-A407-A5032610F9A9.png (604x835, 957.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/how-roth-conversion-ladder-works-5214808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, if you’re a coomer and like that pic, there’s more where that came from: I’d highly appreciate if anyone could get higher res pics.

good lord the toilet on that bitch

Imagine the smell…

Nothing at all.
Nice poopa

>10%
really? i do 3%

1%, my company also has an ESOP, so it seems like a waste to me.

overwhelimg unnatural ass and dark hair but not even japanese how dare you post something like that in public?

would smell like a mixture of her million ex bf's who all smell bad and look ugly, yeah imagine that.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-20 at 21.44.04.png (558x222, 30.75K)

good lord how many men's semens inside her you can swallow inside you while kissing her anywhere

>401K
>CONTRIBUTE
>HAHAHAHAHA WHAT AM I POORFAG??

get this disgrace out of everyones face right now jannnies do your job gracefully for once

>disproportionate giant fake ass
>jeans riding up to the middle of the waist
>boring tits
>several layers of makeup making her look like a doll
>ugly butter face
Who tf finds that attractive? You’re either black or an easily influenced and soulless zoomer.

checked id same color its blessed by jesus to get this abomination out of our universe god bless

checked the same color the 2nd fucking time god dont love ugly u never heard it here whats up with ladies nowadays anyway i dont know what theyre trying to do

none?
it's not free money when the jew taxes you out of it anyways. i quit my job recently and i cashed out my 401k and the jews made me pay extra on my taxes this year. By the time my money ''doubles'' it won't be worth shit due to inflation. Normalfags think a 401k is a good choice but don't realize it's another poor people trap. it's better to use that money now rather than later.

dubs and u fap to op pic

You could have rolled that into a crypto IRA dumbfuck. And before you go on about “muh early withdrawal penalty”, you can get around that as well. Ya dun goofed.

How would one get around it, user?

I get 5% automatch, so 5%.

There’s a few strategies but this is what I plan on doing: investopedia.com/how-roth-conversion-ladder-works-5214808