Boomer Dad Got Scammed

So my dad got scammed by someone pretending to be coinbase because he's a boomer and lost 10k. I tracked the number to this street: Haygood Cir, Lexington, Lauderdale, Alabama. Any anons out there that can help me with this?

Attached: 1645118882249.jpg (900x900, 119.98K)

>Alabama
Bruh you about to become some rednecks onahole if you try to collect

The number is two five six six six six one five two three
I don't care. Gonna go full Bob Odenkirk in that one shitty john wick ripoff movie on them

Go look up scambaiters and scambaiting.. you can try hacking them back but it'll take Abit of cunning

I'll be free in late April, if you're still interested or stuck, make a post then, cus I'm interested in scambaiting too

Good idea. I'll look into it

idk contact coinbase support you stupid fuck.
your dad is shit out of luck though. tell him to stop being too retarded for the internet and call it a day.

He was talking to Coinbase support and they told him yesterday that all his money was there when it wasn't

>i tracked the number

How did you do that Cletus?

OP trying to send 4channel after his hick neighbors lmao

Sounds like knife pajeet trying another scam here fuck this god damn board.

The number that called him saying he was Coinbase retard

This is a begging thread guaranteed I know I'm a desperate poorfaggot.

A toast to the based man who took 10k from a old senile boomer as reperations. Boomers do not deserve any sympathy and should suffer in extreme pain and agony for the few remaining years.

Attached: 1623668752895.png (600x1078, 485.48K)

where are the faggots on this board who shilled jasmy? I want their number as well

Worse than regular Alabama
>LEXINGTON
AL
That’s deep redneck woods. Bought a sheep from Lexington once.
>t. Alabama user

That was me gail.

How did he send the money to them? A bank transfer or was it crypto?

It's a begging thread knife pajeet has it in his head if he pretends he's a redneck with dad stories someones going to give him money, I assume he was the guy posting about his dying dog and sick dad a year back and is trying to repeat this same begging attempt.
Why he stopped responding soon as I call him out he disappears.

>Haygood Cir
>hello good sirs

hmmmm

It was crypto to crypto. Pretty sure the guy got in his account and then just transferred all the money to his crypto wallet

I haven't disappeared. I left my house and am using data

You can call the local cops.
See if there are any warents or complaints on the address.

If nothing else maybe they can give you a call back if something does turn up.

Its a long shot, but you could get lucky.

Going there and knocking on the door is one wake them up.
If nothing else.
You could always call the local and ask a public notice be given to the residence that they may be implicated by scammers and that those who don't knock might show up.

Lots of people wount bother to dubble check if its just a burn address and pay them a visit.

Giving the local watch and cops the heads up may ring a few bells if nothing else.

Lots of blame to go around and i don't see you giving back to those who have given you so much.