Still unvaxxed

>still unvaxxed
>all restrictions went down 1 week ago in my country

Attached: 1575502229326.jpg (1080x1080, 152.48K)

same here, persistent anti-vaxxchads won the longwar

>still lives in parents' basement

found the kike shill

well as bill gates put it the omicron variant is a superior vaccine. produces both b and t cell 'immunity' and penetrated the population way deeper than any vaxx program.

covid is not officially endemic.

it feels extremely good to be right in the end
>nothing burger
>99% of deaths were people over 70yo
>used as a pretext to establish a global authoritarian regime
>failed

*now officially endemic.

Attached: immunity.jpg (828x835, 95.73K)

Great job, retard you're about to see just how badly covid can fuck up your lungs, immune system and nervous system. But congrats. You won! You're the hero who stood up against tyranny. Hooray! Truth is, you only stood up against your community, your loved ones and the people who needed you more than ever. So pat yourself on the back for that one. I'm sure the problem is gone for good and we won't have to bring back the mandates because of scumbags like you.

found another kike shill

>Caught Covid 3 times
>Never got vaxxed
>Used recovery certificate to keep going abroad and enter bars
This pandemic was ez mode. 3 bouts of covid caused me maybe 2 days of fever in total and 2 weeks no smell and taste. Weak virus, total nothingburger. Hope politicians and media will retroactively be judged for their fearmongering.

canada is still trying to persist in maoism. and a lot of statist cucks are cheering for it.

Same. I caught the Covid too and it barely affected me.

I love being white.

Canada is a Chinese colony

You're a retard. Thought you might like to know.

>I got triple vaxxed
>never got sick
>didn’t give in to poltard schizo theories or Russian shilling

Attached: 5EA3A028-DDD6-479E-9BAD-A6120DC8B806.jpg (600x809, 121.76K)

holy cringe, did covid really fuck you up? what a weakling. Also you have to go back

decent bait I guess

what a fucking faggot

you better have your mask on when you posted this

kill yourself fag

I had to take one, but I didn’t take the mrna ones.

me too
but you are being a npc brain if you think its over

I'm invaxxed and all restrictions will be "lifted" next week. You really are an idiot if you beleave they will let us get away with it this easy. Greatest example is the covid pass. They say you won't need it but my government put aside 30 billion euro to improve the pass. Why trow money at something we don't need? This is some next level kikery

this is how government funnel out your tax dollars into their pockets. look at canada, all "precautions" from stickers guiding the herd around shops to the vaccine tests are directly linked to the people in office

The subunit viral vector adenovirus ones (like Novavax) are arguably almost as bad.

I'm jealous. Incant believe I agreed to be injected with this fucking POISON. I got Pfizer, 2 shots. Messed me up real good. I'm 37 I am not the same as I was before the stupid shot.
I'm jealous. You did not fall for this. Smart man.

I had covid already while unvaccinated, I just had flu symptoms like fever, fatigue, runny nose, sore throat and congestion. Didn't lose taste, smell or lung capacity.

You're replying to bait.

Didn't get sick for 2 straight years. Visited my parents and sister for Xmas and my vaxxed mom gives it to everyone. I felt fatigued for 5 days, then had a wet cough with light yellow mucus for 2 days after that, then felt completely fine. All of us are fine in fact, except my natural immunity is probably better than theirs.