LOKING FOR INVESTOR

I just got my cannabis license for half a million square feet. I got water, 3 phase industrial agriculture power too. Land is very fertile silt near a very large river. How can I go about finding investors? I got 15 yes experience in growing.

Attached: 880886B8-E46D-47E0-B770-732A2BA1B211.jpg (749x622, 172.1K)

Nobody?? Wow this is hard

Don't expect good advice from Any Forums if it isn't gargoild related

ask seth rogen and promise lifetime free supply

What state are you in?

No advertising faggot.

in 2020 I participated in a project called TCC which sold NFTs, which will yield about $600 in stables each month, per caregiver.

You'd have to check with your accountant or a lawyer to see how it works in your state, as these would technically count as securities.

don't get investors, work the land yourself, as much as you can manage yourself. Hire a hand from your first crop sales. Investors will make you do the work and take all your money. It's simple, you can legally grow weed. Just do it and grow. PS you will need to sleep on your land and get a gun.

if you have 15 years experience growing why didn't you save any money? stoner

This user gets it.

Don't be a faggot with this operation.
Keep it as quiet as possible, and tell NOBODY of your operation. The only people that know should be the one(s) that work for you.
Fencing at least 8' high should be around the entire property, or, at least the grow area, unless you are super secluded.

The more secluded, and the fewer people you tell, the better off you'll be.

Niggers will straight up kill your ass for 10k worth of weed.

How much do you need and where can I reach you?

Wrong Rogan.

I'm actually in the cannabis industry, but regulations are wildly different from state to state. So which state are you in?

tokenise it and id be interested. not giving my money to some rando.

Oklahoma

Any Forums is full of retarded normal zoomies shilling their alt life coin nfts, they won't be able to give you actual business advice

how the fuck are you 15 years experience but can't figure this shit out for yourself?

I’m looking for 500k to build warehouse indoor exotics grow and drying facility for the entire 10 acre field of plants. Irrigation system greenhouses and plants
[email protected]

A lot of overhead costs to start a very large operation but profits are big and fast

I have some capital if you have a business plan and are willing to pay me 10% interest or a portion of the profits for 3 years. Texas 75&635

you're on a grey area website, talking to grey area people, about your grey area business, you should probably use protonmail my guy

I can also offer a competitive distribution service.