I just slurped

All my indicators is telling me we are sitting on the bottom in an uptrend. I might be wrong.

You can check this site if you wanna slurp.
blockchaincenter.net/

Attached: check for slurp.png (1263x1137, 402.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinwarz.com/mining/ethereum/hashrate-chart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're in a bear market, factor that in with the core fundamentals with everything that is going on, you should stay on the sideline or follow the trend and short.

>muh indicators

Attached: 1629407999300.png (1500x959, 3.52M)

wrong. macro structure is still bullish. higher highs and higher lows. until critical support levels get taken out(30k), we're still bullish.

network activity is still bullish. eth network activity dropped roughly 50% from jan 2018 to feb/march 2018. we've had no similar drop in network activity in either eth or btc.

its clearly different this time, all indicators still bullish. and this correction we're currently experiencing is even less severe than last summer's correction, percentage wise.

Attached: eth.png (1880x725, 193.65K)

Because we're early in the bear market, the worse has yet to come. Network activity can be easily be manipulated, i.e generate bunch of ethereum addresses to make it seem like 1 address = 1 new person or w/e narrative you wanna buy into.

onchain data is manipulated BS
economy is collapsing
rates will be raised
BTC will bleed, slowly, gradually and painfully
This is bearly even the beginning.

all addresses are already "generated" you mongoloid

uh huh, im sure you were saying the same thing in summer. fact is this correction is less severe than the summer's, which is exactly what we would expect from an extended cycle.

bear season is off the table until 30k gets taken out.

nobody manipulates eth to improve public sentiment, its far too costly. even suggesting that shows a real lack of understanding of the market on your part.

I can honestly see capital flight into bitcoin, gold, oil, silver and other commodities in case of "absolute financial terror and meltdown / totalitarian, tyrannical bullshit"

Also, it took 2-5 years for stocks to bottom out at minus -70% to minus -90%.

We did that in the span of 3 months. So either the markets are that much more efficient or we stand on the brink of a complete meltdown. I don't know....

All I know is that I'm buying when things are down 80% or more from their all time high. And will continue to do so, because if everything truly goes down the shitter - out internet money or normal money for that matter wont matter at all.

>because if everything truly goes down the shitter - our internet money or normal money for that matter wont matter at all.
agreed. if the retards crash the market from here and destroy the economy i'll have bigger things to worry about than my investments

>positive funding rate
>we're still dumping

you know what's coming right?

>We did that in the span of 3 months
S&P500 is down 10% from the top. NASDAQ is down 20% from the top.
BTC has lost 80-85% of its value in roughly 12 months after every previous bullrun, and this is while the stock market has still been bullish. BTC has currently fallen 44% from the top, and still has another 73% to fall from where it is right now in order to be down 85% from the top. Altcoins have historically lost 90-99% of their value in bear market.

We're not even close to the bottom.

My brain is a bit funny. I find that the easiest way to solve puzzles is to not think to hard on them. Just turn off the logical part and do what looks right. Then the puzzle gets solved noticeably quickly. Obvious floor is in.

how the fuck do I suppose to switch the language and currency on this site?

Attached: lIZabdE-Gvg.jpg (300x300, 26.89K)

>My brain is a bit funny
>turn off the logical part
>Obvious floor is in.
Story checks out.

Your indicators mean fuckshit when Bobo rams his gigantic cock up your ass without any lube again.
Targets are 35k, 32k and 30k.

47k in three days

it's just market makers manipulating the charts to trap people in longs

lol who's buying, because it's definitely not retail

dont care about short term price fluctuations or market conditions. eth network activity is fine, market structure still macro bullish.

This is what i fear may be correct.

and you know what they say, always sell when you're fearful. because the market will keep falling and you can buy back in lower

just like all the pros do

coinwarz.com/mining/ethereum/hashrate-chart

dont see how this is relevant. hashrate stayed high until aug 2018. if you still in the market till then you got massacred, i dont see any value in this chart.

This crash mirrors last summer. And these people were saying the exact same thing, it's the beginning of a multi-year bear market, we're going to 10k, etc. They're trying really hard to influence sentiment, so there's no point in arguing with them. The truth is nobody knows. No TA or predictions posted here has ever been accurate. I agree with you though.

Why do you fear it? Great volatility is how we make great profits