Shill me some altcoins

I'm tired of bitcoin and eth.
I want to buy AVAX, ROSE, FTM.
Are they worth a long term position?

Attached: Vitalika.png (365x363, 314.93K)

iv'e been following avax for over a year and it's one upgrade away from being totally tits. though anyone who switches from eth says the network is so fast you don't even realize your transactions are complete. also been up a year and the worst thing to happen is some slow downs and fee spikes to prevent spam.

thanks for the vitalina, avax shill. now fuck off.

Attached: 1619345361250.jpg (2500x1875, 2.54M)

I will try it

Get Bitcoin Cash, it hit the bottom.

AVAX, ROSE and FTM have topped. I don't see them pumping any time soon.

Attached: 483-4839187_bitcoin-cash-logo-3-graphic-design-hd-png.jpg (840x607, 124.8K)

Nivel pic. Hot af

Avax and rose are good but swap ftm for icp

Personally, I'm never selling. I made that mistake with BTC when it was under $10, falling for the FUD. If you sell, you will eventually want to rope.

Crypto is a ponzi bro

most coins are garbage ponzis, yes, but some have actual utility

They dont make girls like this anymore.

The ones that do have an utility are still useless. There is a reason why they aren't used as payments processors. Because they suck balls compared to Visa/PayPal.

paypal, visa, mastercard have partnered with cryptos.

fucking retard, invest in KSM, PNODE, and ENJ, thank me later

eh? FTM is like instant and cheap fee's.

The reason why places wont accept visa card terminals (yes still in parts of the world and in the last 10 years a fair amount) is due to the associated fee's.

Yeah. You should have checked GLMR and expand your research on moonbeam networks where you can find glimmerswap, stellaswap, 1beam and more under moonbeam ecosystem. Don't settle for less user.

paypal, visa, mastercard will partner with whatever if it can help them to your money

It is never top late to buy avax

user, you can add ORE to your list,heard they will soon be listed on a CEX

wtf glimmerswap , stellasweap user

That's bs. No one will be listed it

PNODE sounds like shitcoin to me, stop sharing shitcoin here user

Tell me why?

can anyone tell me about API3

They're both a DEX user build on moonbeam network but Glimmerswap id still new and wont conduct presale but you can get glim tokens through staking eth, glmr or usdc to harvest. Let's see how it goes.