and you thought it can't go lower lmao

ARE YOU OKAY BAGHOLDERS? ARE YOU OKAY? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: lol.png (1204x600, 70.31K)

This shit is going to 0

HOW MUCH FUCKING WHALE WALLETS ARE THERE

DO NOT REDEM BENCHOD

DO. NOT. REDEEEEEEEEEEM

The main problem is that there is no buyers left

Attached: 1634525498640.jpg (651x1024, 51.88K)

it's essentially a premined shitcoin. Mods farmed it at 0 and are now rugging.

Top wallets on polygonscan here (top one is quickswap, second is seb afaik)

Attached: Screenshot_20220220-182441_Chrome.jpg (720x1456, 154.87K)

And etherscan in the form of GFARM2. Any of these guys can bridge over and dump whenever they want.

Attached: Screenshot_20220220-182617_Chrome.jpg (720x1432, 141.1K)

as far as I know,
- The 6M whale has around 500k left (~$1 mil).
- The 2M whale from the Any Forums thread 12 hours ago still has around hundreds (200K?300k?idk).
- Then there is $4 sell wall wallet (idk how much he has).
- Other whales might be also starting to dump once this approaches the previous major low ($1).

As a whale who used the platform for a week it kinda sucks. The charts never function properly and it's obvious eventually the dai pool can be drained by insider traders, so I was always nervous leaving low lev high collat positions open. And the dev gives me rugpull/apathetic vibes just from the way he communicates. I guess there's also some tokenomic issues but I don't give a shit about that as I'm not buying shitcoins in a bear market.

U fuckin wankers I put all me money in2 this

a wallet with $4m of GNS is slurping
I wonder when he'll become a problem

2M whale was a larp

>it's obvious eventually the dai pool can be drained by insider traders
This won't happen because the DAI is 110% overcollateralized (once it goes below 110% the smart contract will mint some GNS to make sure it won't be below 110%, with 10% is the buffer if some whales enter/exit the DAI pool).

>The charts never function properly
But this is part of the main problem since the beginning because Seb is kinda idiot savant who can't lead a team (he handle everything from the very beginning).

But he hires an additional front-end programmer since 2 weeks ago (still part-timer, not yet full time), so hopefully, he can start learning to delegate.

this is literally the best slurping opportunity you will see on Any Forums in the year of our lord 2020+2

it's not a surprise that GNS holders are unironically hype about another chance to stack

hi Seb. nice scam you have there.

this is what people should be paying attention to. look at the wallets of people buying these dips, and follow their polygonscan addresses to their likely etherscan addresses.

some of these guys were early, early adopters of ETH (sub $10).

Attached: this.jpg (800x450, 165.93K)

>some of these guys were early, early adopters of ETH (sub $10).
I'm a top holder but this is a bold fucking claim, proofs?

when BTC loses its current support this will be at 0.8

I'm a buyer waiting for 90 cents

I still have 8 million GNS spread across a few wallets.

Call him what you want, but his concern is quite valid & he has some old knowledge.

And Any Forums user as whales is very realistic as Seb personally made thread promoting his coin in here back in the day.

I bet at least 25% of whales are regular here

SIgn a tx

Agreed

I bought my first ETH at 15$

I agree with Let us see a tx if you want to make these claims on an imageboard

I’m gonna drop $1 million USD into this soon. Hopefully it stays sub $2.50 for another day while my funds settle

I feel sorry for every stupid, desperate cunt that took advice from Biz and bought into this scam. Truly, my commiserations.