Which one is the better middleware buy

And why?

Attached: 457734534573547357473543754.jpg (1000x1000, 156.27K)

haha poopy fartshit

Attached: 405BCF04-5DCE-4A8C-A20E-C071CC404F3B.jpg (225x225, 6.62K)

All of them suck. Imagine buying a shitty crowdfunding token whose only purpose is to fund the devs.

All these coins except for covalent and the graph do different things

>not l1
not buying

I know they are not the same projects, and also not competitors per se. Im simply asking which one the better buy is.
Nice trips tho

yep

PRQ or LINK. The other 2 suck

I'd rather hold LINK and never touch PRQ, because LINK, while it sucks as a token, has actual hype. PRQ is an absolute, irredeemable meme.

Likely GRT

better use case than PRQ (also GRT can be used for that use case with webhooks). Token might go up still though.

Covalent is just a GRT clone with a less efficient indexer agent. Token won't moon.

LINK is a close competitor but over the years has now turned into a joke in regards to the tech. Centralized as fuck, no way out. And token has already mooned.

GRT has more than enough room to grow in price, an expansive use case, and fantastic tech. Just my opinion, but desu middleware and infra projects haven't been the best investment historically so consider that as well.

>useless staking t0kens
No thanks.

Ofcourse it has more hype. It has ten thousands more holders and millions more volume. That's why LINK is my safe play. But PRQ has a lot of upside if they make their promises come true

>absolute irredeemable meme
and that’s where it’s power will come from. at sub 50mm mc in conjunction with how memed it is, it is a no brainer hands down

only link
the ones are pure shit
prq is the worst at all
nice project, shit team

Even the fartshit retards have grown tired of eric. I think he might actually kill himself if they ban him

I dont have the top two but GRT and Link are both excellent long term holds. GRT is powering searches and Oracles are crytpo's gateway in to the material plain. You should own both.

GRT; it will grown and each ATH in a couple years.

>>not l1
>not buying
why?

All Tokens Not Needed.

why do you need tokens to use any of those?

LINK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GRT >>>>>>>>> PRQ and COV in the same level

Unmarshal might be worth a look too as a lower cap play in the same space.