When will the pain end?

When will the pain end?

Attached: 1637095969903.jpg (1002x688, 167.01K)

Shit tokenomics, no bullcase, you might as well hold XRP.

kill putin. everything goes back to normal.

Shoulda moved your Algo into Blapu and tSG. I've barely lost any money though this whole crash. It's not too late, user

Who would have thought that was the right play

Attached: 1641670054368.png (781x776, 185.54K)

Attached: 1618492065960.jpg (252x291, 16.93K)

why does the algo wallet look like a virus now?
and sound mexican or something.

NFTs will be integrated soon, which is nice

Look man, I can understand not seeing the potential of tSG, but Blapu?
>survived multiple crashes to near zero
>always comes back stronger
>now has a successful collection of nfts with art by Rugman
>Tinychart named their discord bot BlapuBot
The writing was on the wall, my fren

When you accept this was always a longer term hold and that the last two years was telling us a crash event was coming in the global economy. I'm not worried about Algorand when it was always about glowies knowing.

Attached: 1645104735979.png (476x346, 255.15K)

Its a subtle nod to those "in the know" that this coin is a failure and to dump it. Only retards will HODL

Circle is going to take over remittances between South American countries and the US which should be over 100 billion in transfers a year with much lower fees. USDC functions best on Algorand.

I can't overstate how offput I am by it.
>logo looks like walmart
>nasty yellow instead of clean white
>adding stupid kike hypebeast features that no adults with a 3 digit IQ wanted
>new woman CEO, shocking
I have been 80% in algo for 3 years now. I've never had a single bearish moment. When I saw fucking "pera wallet" which sounds like the most shitskin 3rd world name I could imagine, (even though it is Latin I guess), I could hear the record scratch. I'm not selling but I'll probably stop buying unless it drops below 0.5.

Liquidated 90% of my ALGO holdings. I can't stress just how shit this chain is.

I LOVE THE SLEEPING GIANT (ASA: 507967063)(TICKER: tSG)

The interview with the CEO also wasn't super convincing. But the reporter wasn't great either. I just think we have failed as developers if people have to know intricate technical implementation details when using our technolgy. There need to be usable abstractions on top of the tech. I want the new CEO to be able to to apply her knowledge about the financial sector, not be forced to learn about forking, transaction times and crazy EVM interop schemes

But I'll continue to buy more Algo whenever I can, the tech is still the best there is and I believe it will take over in the long run

yeah what the fuck, I just checked my updates and the new logo is trash, completely agree. at least in terms of the functionality it is still probably the best mobile wallet that exists. I just hope it's not the start of more unnecessary features and garbage that will bog it down

I can't believe I talked my friends into buying this at $1.40.

Please sers. When 1.10?

Attached: 1626738208192.jpg (2449x2127, 1009.51K)

Blapu going to 1.10 next week my basterd please do the needful