Anyone here filling their bags with GNS now?

Anyone here filling their bags with GNS now?

Attached: logo_header.png (548x592, 43.95K)

No, it's dead. Now fuck off.

let the fud commence

weak fud

still searching for an exit pump op?

Bought the last dip at 0.35, best crypto decision of my life. Fudders will seethe when this does a KDA and they missed their chance again.
Just look at the stats and tell me this isn't undervalued as hell right now.

Yes

kek I will burn my money before buying this shit

Stop copying my comment you fuck

the truth is out, lol, you were right at least

Delete this fucking thread

Bought the last dip at 0.35, best crypto decision of my life. Fudders will seethe when this does a KDA and they missed their chance again.

Just look at the stats and tell me this isn't undervalued as hell right no

Bought the last dip at 0.35, best crypto decision of my life. Fudders will seethe when this does a KDA and they nigger their chance again.
Just look at the stats and tell me this isn't undervalued as hell right no

you would have to be retarded to miss this kind of opportunity. honestly god bless the price manipulators and pseudopajeets letting me slurp more at these prices

Attached: 1642482633321.jpg (1007x1024, 111.12K)

It's going to 0

I'm gonna buy at $0.5

It's not an l1 lol
There's no ecosystem on it..... neither on kda for that matter but you know what I mean

It’s never going that low. Better start slurping now or you’ll be priced out soon

I already bought at $2.8ish so no point unless I lower my average

150k just got sold