Yeah, I'm thinking we're back

yeah, I'm thinking we're back

Attached: 156756756.png (451x429, 222.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2022/02/18/1081667709/russia-says-it-will-stage-massive-nuclear-drills-amid-ukraine-standoff
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally exactly the same shit being regurgitated for 8 years now, but this time it is surely different

>US official says

Attached: 1630474081161.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)

WTF are you talking about? That amount of troops have never been deployed near the border. They will try to brute force their way to Kiev as fast as possible. This is going to be the most brutal armed conflict since WW2.

>this time it's different

Attached: russia ukraine drill exercise.jpg (749x768, 134.49K)

>only 25% of forces watching their own country.

Now is the time to post up outside of Rusisia's borders.

how can 75% of Russia's forces be deployed against Ukraine when Russia isn't even at war with Ukraine or occupying Ukraine.

Yeah but no one cares.

That would be 750000 men. Sounds a bit much

I’m fully convinced that bitch Putin is shorting bitcoin right now.

Attached: 759D8FA0-B0A7-4BD4-AF1F-BA4D129EA1A0.jpg (750x677, 110.34K)

Because the only current conflict russia is involved in is technically ukr.. and 75% of troops are deployed globally..

clickbait reaching as far as it can.

Its sad how much the media misses trump

France has nuclear weapons. Shoot one to Moscow, another to St petesburg, and the war is over.

it's all been leading up to this you utter mong

75% of their ground combat forces

>ItS Alll BeEN lEAdinG uP To ThiS U MuNG
Im mocking you

>This includes some 120 of Russia's total estimated 160 Battalion Tactical Groups or BTGs which are positioned within 60km of Ukraine
retard

LOL he fell for the glownigger propaganda AGAIN. Thanks for selling the bottom yet again try again in 4 years faggot

Attached: 1645300979426.jpg (512x512, 40.53K)

>American propaganda
doesn't exist

noting ever happens, retard

i guess you'll piis an shid all over this then
npr.org/2022/02/18/1081667709/russia-says-it-will-stage-massive-nuclear-drills-amid-ukraine-standoff
annually ya fucking nonce get used to it.
Bidens saying itll be a false flag, thats how you know jack all happens but a small part of ukr voluntarily succeeds. suck my cunt

2 more weeks!

Jeffrey Epstein associate Jean-Luc Brunel is found dead in a French jail cell

why dont you think the US is trying to find ANYTHING else to talk about?

Give me your seed phrase i'd like to send you some sats

I'm living near ukranian border, Donetsk is the nearest big city from where I am, let me tell you what is happening. Nothing.

it's over
evergrande has breached tether HQ and fell inside the hole where the backing was supposed to be

you know what they found at the bottom of the well, 5 billion miles underground? the fed rate hikes

then Russia will nuke Paris and Bordeaux. Seriously?

Did you zoomer niggers forget that they literally invaded Crimea not that long ago?
You kids have no fucking clue about how much active armed conflict is going on around the world.

yeah dickhead. i do.
what dont you get about annual exercises?
how short is your memory doomer?

So... he whispers to the BBC, at night, in silence.
Bongs are the buggest fags

btw crimea basically gave it over.. remember the little green men and bases "falling" overnight? i remember gossip for weeks not headlines. i also remember the massing at the border was fucking weird becuase it wasnt during ANNUAL activities

Kek, there are yearly exercises by afrf in voronezh. Its like their version of ft. Bragg area.

>MAD over some slavs fucking around in a potato field