Buy back BUY BACK!

Buy back BUY BACK!

Attached: Peace prevailed.jpg (768x432, 66.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/russia/550045-putin-macron-call-ukraine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germany will now fight on two fronts. Berlin is finished.

>Monday 29 May 2017.
Fucking nigger faggot liar. Stop lying!

what happened?

It's RT's image, not mine. Its nothing burger and bullrun will continue.

rt.com/russia/550045-putin-macron-call-ukraine/

they had sex

is that bullish?

Macron offered Putin about 10kg of fine French wine and cheeses. He actually accepted the offer when Macron could've easily offered 15 or 20kg.

you better believe it

devilish!

bitcoin crash had nothing to do with the stupid war meme

Russia taking Ukraine after taking Crimea gives be Hitler taking Poland after Austria vibes.

Russia taking Kiew via Belarus gives me Hitler taking France via Belgium vibes.

Attached: 123456789.png (200x200, 40.26K)

>Macron cucks Biden and gets to be the one that solves world peace
bahaha nice.

Except Poot-in's dick too small to take anything as large as Ukraine.

HERE WE FUCKING GO UNTIL PUTIN THROWS A TANTRUM AGAIN ON THE NEXT DAY WOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1644856424820.gif (224x232, 490.38K)

KEK

biden is a china puppet everyone knows it, china is friend of rusia so he will too, there will be a local small confrontations while main stream media focus on other things, panic and evacuations already done, the greater israel will welcome new habitants to the new stole houses from palestinians, those house will not habited themselves

>believing western (((media)))
ngmi

There's a reason the Ukraine fud is on full blast while the totalitarian treatment of canadians is being ignored.

I am a Russian speaker, and most of the time they even mistranslate his words to make it sound more aggressive than it actually is. Don't believe corporate owned media.

Fucking fag only wants all the attention drawn to himself before April election.

Brandon is doing the same thing for the mid terms