What the fuck is happening

what the fuck is happening

Attached: 1562617452205.jpg (223x226, 18.57K)

$15 waiting room

Chainlink Labs are creating shill threads

fuck you

Mainstream smart contracts have huge applications: smart securities (stocks, bonds, etc.), smart derivatives (quadrillion-dollar market), smart insurance, etc.
Let's take just one fraction of a single piece of this: bonds.
"Smart bonds" are what Sergey did a PoC on for Swift in 2017, and "smart securities" (of which bonds are a part) are what Swift talked to Sergey about half a dozen times in 2021, so this is a very concrete prospect.

Let's assume this bonds market is the only mainstream market Sergey actually manages to capture, and let's assume he only captures 1/200th of it.

The gobal bonds market is worth $120 trillion USD.
1/200th of $120 trillion is $600 billion.

Let's assume all Link tokens are in circulation, and 1/3rd of them are immediately available for staking: 330 million Link tokens.
In order to collateralize this 1/200th of the bonds market 1-to-1, the Link token would have to be worth nearly $2,000.

And remember: this is only a fraction (1/200th) of a fragment (bonds) of a single part (securities) of Chainlink's potential use case.
This is also assuming that this 1/200th of the bonds market is the only thing being staked on Chainlink.

my oh my things are getting a little crazy

i dont get it

HOLY SHIT WE ARE MOONING

DOUBLE DIGITS WAITING ROOM

YESSS YESSSSSSSSSSS

more pie in the sky hopium
I'm as bullish on link as the next guy, but all this speculation is doing nothing but driving us nuts

Attached: LetoII Link.png (1080x1350, 1.81M)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS NIGHTMARE TOGETHER
DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF NEGATIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE NEGATIVE THOUGHT!
THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $0 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!
VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!!!

Attached: 1634022092467.png (256x256, 97.53K)

Must be the ol Daytona 500 rev up … when the boys run 4 wide it creates a hexagon that can be seen from space

It's over.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

I think the token is dead, but the project remains relevant. The project was integrated to a quantum secure blockchain, QAN to access data feeds outside the blockchain's chain.

the betrayal was real

Attached: dccabfd0c2c0f6d7638234f2fb5b90dc.jpg (365x473, 33.53K)

YOU ARE A MANIAC

Attached: hasannah.jpg (1280x720, 88.33K)

I bought my first bag (7 link).

You did the right thing, fren

truly a madman

is that real?