Buy the dip !

Palms 139: 12
Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You, But the night shines as the day; The darkness and the light are both alike to You.

Attached: sJp5eyGe_400x400~2.jpg (359x359, 34.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christogenea.org/articles/once-predicted-end-time-dates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't mix Bible texts with this crap, please user.

Who are you user to tell me what to do.
Your with it or not.
You get it or not.
The price drops you buy - the price rises you sell. Making money in these times.

Things happen for a reason, a dip to get in lower as fluctuates like the swells in the ocean.

user do you see with your Hart or your site ?
Do you want to see Bible texts and Bitcoin, code ?
We can start if you have faith

When is he coming back bros?

christogenea.org/articles/once-predicted-end-time-dates

Jesus has already come back we are in the new earth and heaven.
Be carful user the anti Christ wants to take your riches. The Anti Christ doesn't like how people help each other in times of good and bad, the anti Christ wants it for themselves.
But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth. (Deuteronomy 8:18)

The end of times has already happened, you are judged by God now, in the new heaven and Earth.
Use your Bible as a tool, light to lead you

Bitcoin is like a herd of sheep and you are the Sheppard. Be watchful

Amos 8:5
Saying, “When will the new moon be over, that we may sell grain? And the Sabbath, that we may offer wheat for sale, that we may make the ephah small and the shekel great and deal deceitfully with false balance

False bear dump

cope Jesus hates the beast system (ticker: $CRYPTO). God says only gold and silver are real money.

Law of the land, and Jesus said gold and silver is not what makes you rich.
The Bible talks a lot about money, and how to manage it.
Would you plant seeds in the middle of a snow storm ? I would hope not.
So why buy the top,
You don't plant all your seeds at once,
Tend to your crops.

Emperor Nero was the beast
Time to move on and use the Bible to tend to your crops in this case Bitcoin

I was raised in a secular household but I never understood why Christians don't keep the Sabbath.

Yes yes, go- I mean fellow white man! Buy more bitcoin because Jesus said so!

Attached: 1624070469278.png (600x784, 331.49K)

Agreed, they should keep every Jewish tradition. It's a Jewish scam for the gentiles after all

Just read the Bible, and ask for Mercy you will will enter the kingdom of heaven when you're time has come.

Money-changers will burn in an eternal lake of fire.

new heaven and new earth? really? then why are the niggers and kikes (Satan) still here?