Anybody playing p2e games?

Anybody playing p2e games?

Attached: 35633020-90CC-40BE-A0F0-9C0C1B26BEF8.jpg (275x183, 14.3K)

I used to talk to an Asian girl that plays axie infinity. she told me it's not really worth it unless you have $2k to buy good pets now. and this was months ago before axie got popular among normies

Playing Townstar made by GALA. Just scooped up 3 nfts under 1 eth with this dip. Will be making 60 Towncoin a day from here on out. Definitely recommend checking it out. I think p2e will decouple from the main market.

How much can you make in a month? How much need to invest,

yep, playing viper rush

who says you need to invest? lol

I bought some WSG without knowing I could play on their platform

An user here shared his $500 he earned by playing Viper Rush

You can also stake

Playing Crypto Royale and I've decently from it. Next on my agenda is Duelist King, and I patiently look forward to it's launch.

With games like Crypto Royale, you don't even need to invest. Just start playing and start earning.

Fuck off jeet

Towncoin trading at .13c with a circ. Supply of 112m so it's a 20m m.c. with one nft for .3 eth you can make 10 Town a day playing for 20 min. When town coin stabilizes around $1-3 when the highly anticipated season 2 is released that could be upwards $30 day and the nft would likely 5x. Townstar is Galas flagship product so it's going places.

Crypto royale is almost everyones favorite. I'm also playing, but I've got some upcoming games on my radar; Polker and Mecha Morphing.
Go take your meds muhammed.

Anyone holding a coin that can be staked and isn't staking is a retard.
I've got my PKR tokens staked while I look forward to the game launch.

See

>Anyone holding a coin that can be staked and isn't staking is a retard.
This is 100% true. Staking is a very good menas to earn passively. I've got most of my bag staked; ETH, MATIC, DKT, SYLO and SOL, and I'm earning sweet rewards.

>Just scooped up 3 nfts
I also got some myself, as well as some Duelist King nfts, and they'd be very useful in the game. I like the stories behind em nfts.

bump

I look forward to this one as well. I like it because they are bringing the Poker game to the blockchain.

Nice!! You think Duest Kings is on par with Townstar?

I have 8 scholars in Axie Infinity. Not really profitable but they're friends and friends of friends and for them it's decent enough money to be worth playing. I only do charity for people close to me and it's good cuz they feel like they earned it.