What are some strategies to stop caring about money so much and feeling like ones worth has to be expressed by material...

what are some strategies to stop caring about money so much and feeling like ones worth has to be expressed by material wealth?

Attached: 1523562626.jpg (228x221, 7.75K)

have sex

touch grass. put some effort into physical fitness. read some books, pursue some technical hobbies. build some things with your hands. learning, growing, setting and accomplishing goals is more fulfilling than chasing zeroes.

in today's world how do I do this without money being involved?

thanks I need to be reminded of all that

Selling your bags at $27 instead of $7

Attached: TheGreatDespair.jpg (1778x468, 160.75K)

Jesus you linktards are literally mentally ill, I don't even own any crypto faggot

I get drunk drunk and go to bars and take to women and have sex with them sometimes. I also like to fish.

Go to a bar
Talk to a woman
I'm poor, about to be 38, and fuck girls in their younger 20s. Im 5'10. My face is really nice and I'm good at talking to women.

I like gardening and fishing. I wanna learn to hunt. Its pretty satisfying putting together a complete meal from ingredients I caught or grew. Also I like fishkeeping a lot and have had moderate success selling fish/shrimp/aquatic plants for profit and someday hopefully I want to scale up and make a living with that.

You have to be happy to do that.

A car should probably be worth between 1-5% of your net worth.

how to become happy?

wtf do you say to a woman like that? I'm terrible at banter

>I'm poor, about to be 38, and fuck girls in their younger 20s
where? in your house? you're poor? lol

Get addicted to heroin

I don't really know... I just sit next to them if they are at a bar and start talking. I smile a lot, use body language, etc. I ask questions and see if they seem interested. I have a buzz when doing this so I come off as really confident probably. The 22 year old I talked to her friend first that was my age to try to get to her. Then they went to smoke and when I was sitting outside the 22 year old started giving me a head massage. Took her home but she has a bf and ghosted me.

Apartment, but usually women will take you to their place for whatever reason

getting better at cooking

Depends on what kind of person you are and how you view the world, because in order to live that life you’ll have to sacrifice a hell of a lot. Additionally, you’ll have to learn to accept the rewards that kind of life will give, which are radically different from the rewards of materialism.

step 1) stop coming to Any Forums