>Live Streams:
livenewson.com/american/bloomberg-television-business.html
watchnewslive.tv/watch-cnbc-live-stream-free-24-7/

>Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
exhentai.org/tag/character:Northampton
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain
thebalance.com/

>Options (do not trade these just because you read all these links)
optionsplaybook.com/options-introduction/
optionsprofitcalculator.com
optionstrat.com/
optionistics.com/quotes/option-prices

>Free charts:
tradingview.com
finscreener.com/
koyfin.com/
portfoliovisualizer.com/

>Screeners:
finviz.com/
tradingview.com/screener
etfdb.com/

>Pre-Market Data and Live data:
investing.com/indices/indices-futures
finance.yahoo.com/

>Bio-pharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com

>Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

>Dividend Reinvestment (DRIP) calculator:
dividendchannel.com/drip-returns-calculator/

>Links for metaverse maries
suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
sprc.org/
bad-dragon.com/shop
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/suicide-prevention/index.shtml

>Calendars
earningswhispers.com/calendar
federalreserve.gov/newsevents/calendar.htm
investing.com/dividends-calendar/

>Misc:
squeezemetrics.com/monitor
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com
cmegroup.com/trading/interest-rates/countdown-to-fomc.html

last

Attached: 1596301186352.png (244x216, 61.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMV76kzanU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Name 3 stocks

penny stock
chicken stock
celery stock

Attached: b80.png (900x1000, 230.54K)

soxl bros??

Attached: 62727272.jpg (359x606, 113.76K)

i'm listening to some studio ghibli music and drinking cocoa while planning my moves for tuesday, how's your sunday going?

Attached: f68.jpg (1201x1250, 241.81K)

Testing sound synthesis on shadertoy, gonna watch futures gap down in only 8 hours.

Just imagine there were mumu’s coping that the Russian “exercises” were going to end today....

Attached: 8E40C019-201C-4670-9E32-2FC9FA2679E2.png (283x296, 140.55K)

we dine on tuesday

Attached: 1638801428522.gif (250x250, 23.83K)

IT'S GOING TO BE OKAY

youtube.com/watch?v=cMV76kzanU4

Attached: 1602813096163.jpg (850x984, 109.1K)

Was last December really the ATH for the foreseeable future?

Attached: concern.gif (378x386, 391.77K)

JOHN ROCKER

im glad i bought gold and oil

I'm getting depressed about house prices and my life, and I'm trying to find productive solutions to that second problem
Also checking out low management fees ETFs so that I can pull out the money I put in the Mutual Fund jew when I was young and dumb

>cumodities

i get it, some people don't understand the market. however, its not hard to look at history and realize that this is nothing more than a pullback, a slight correction, a "dip" if you will. the market will establish a new floor and from there we're going higher. nothing is set in stone, retard,

Attached: awoo lol.png (900x900, 338.54K)

no

Attached: Short the NDX .png (319x390, 76.62K)

Is my logic flawed? To me it doesn't matter if the Russia invasion happens or not, the market will dump in either scenario for as long as the media dictates, so It's best to take a short position to benefit from what is at least one more week of daily red.

What's the bullish opinions for next week?

>nothing is set in stone
So why are you acting like the rest of your post is?

LMT and XOM calls if you don't want SPY puts

Most certainly... Get fucked mumu

Attached: C3AC931F-72C1-437B-AF81-AC013AE7D873.jpg (1555x1080, 156.82K)

What's the bullish opinions for next week?
A RANDOM WALK WITH AN UPWARD DRIFT

i could also be wrong, it was merely my opinion

Be nice mumu, you were an insufferable faggot the past 2 months.

Attached: 1645297541800.png (1474x1024, 20.25K)

isn't it kinda crazy that the suicide rate in the US is only 1% of 1% (or 1/100th of 1%)? despite all of the suffering inherent in life, even for the poorest and most oppressed people, it doesn't matter, almost no one kills themselves ever compared to the total population. isn't that fucking weird? i've made big gains in the stock market this past year, have a good relationship with my family, have good health, so my life is great... but i don't get how there are so many people out there who are working at MCD and living paycheck to paycheck or addicted to hard drugs and maybe with unwanted children and abusive relationships and no support and yet, they just keep on livin'. why is that? i just thank my lord and savior Jesus that i don't have to worry about that stuff, i don't think i could manage it. do they just get used to the suffering or something, it becomes "normal" to them?

i guess basically my point is i don't understand nihilism, at the end of the day. you'd think more people would kill themselves in our age of "God is Dead". but they don't for some reason. it's just fucking weird to think about why that is.

Attached: mapping the US suicide rate.gif (1596x1197, 474.25K)

41%

I clicked the other thread by mistake and was wondering why there were so many GME schizos.

>i could also be wrong
So if he's a retard for having an opinion that could be wrong, wouldn't that also make you a retard?

im talking about the total population. trannies only account for 0.6% of the population, at least from the data that exists on the subject currently.

Attached: tranny 1645182873448.jpg (1536x2048, 857.47K)

Jackie Chan
Jackie Chan
Jackie Chan
... Fuck.

MOASS needs to happen before March 8. The new rules mean FTDs won't exist anymore and there is no need to keep track of DRS and synthetic shares, they will all be treated the same.

Attached: 1640826376860.jpg (1635x2048, 1.21M)

I've been awake since 8 and I've only gotten out of bed once to pee so far

MO, ET, OHI

IFOS.V
CSO.V
GDL.TO

>be nihilistic
>"guess i'll just kms lol"
i don't understand the logic here, wouldn't that be implying they aren't nihilistic? maybe i don't understand nihilism.

everyone is a retard but me, user. duh.

Attached: awoohuh.gif (1200x1200, 461.68K)

you have to recheck your numbers
the trannies alone would account for 0.26% of suicides of the whole population
is the 1% of 1% maybe just a per annum number?

Invest like you were going to rent the rest of your life. Whether you buy a home or not, you still end up a chad.

Sounds like somebody went risk on over a long weekend with a potential ground war in eastern yurop brewing

Attached: BEA0CF72-9A43-441B-91E8-844580BB8D6F.jpg (442x332, 23.25K)

It’s only 1% because the USA is one of the worlds top consumer of anti-depressants.

Back from my 3 day ban.
>I fucked mulitple woman for 3 days straight while banned
Uh guys I think that on fren talking about not using this site correlating to getting pussy is true.
>buy uranium and cannabis

Attached: oh-Cannabro.png (601x598, 372.2K)

aqb, clf and bhsif

I eat crayons and have a good life in USA. There is no excuse for not making it.

It's been an honor posting with you guys.

Attached: balh.png (804x478, 27.99K)

if you believe in nothing then all you're left with is the suffering inherent in life. why continue to suffer, and potentially suffer greatly, when there's no point to any of it ultimately? ergo, suicide is the logical conclusion. that's the idea in a nutshell i believe, at least.

pic related.

Attached: 6051035074351.jpg (1224x370, 92.49K)

Naw, got poots on BITO, SPCE, XLF and have calls on Gold, UUP, SOXS and SPXU.
I missread your post bobro, my appologies.

Attached: 1645001202396.jpg (1024x576, 89.58K)

If you suicide, then you aren't alive, so the only alive people are the ones who don't suicide. Natural selection is "priced in" but for biology.

have you ever been to a third world country?

also even the richer asian countries like korea and japan have fucked up hierarchical societies so of course people want to kill themselves if theyre at the bottom

in the west, even the poorest are only poor because of their dumb decisions, a wageslave job is enough to live comfortably if youre not retarded (i.e. financing a bunch of garbage) and even a wageslave can access the market and make a literal million off every dollar (like shibacoin) if they get lucky
if theyre not lucky they only make 10 dollars off every dollar like smg